Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's crazy how rare incels actually are

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
Every time i leave my house, in school, or just random people on the street all look normal. No one is THAT ugly most prople are normal to attractive. Only ugly people i see are either bald or very fat. Why couldnt i have been at least normal. Why did i have to be born ugly. So fucking brutal being sub5

I think I saw that 40% of male zoomers are virgins

Every time i leave my house, in school, or just random people on the street all look normal. No one is THAT ugly most prople are normal to attractive. Only ugly people i see are either bald or very fat. Why couldnt i have been at least normal. Why did i have to be born ugly. So fucking brutal being sub5
Its because most ugly people dont leave the house jfl

I only leave my house for essentials

Is this man "sub5", in your opinion?

I don't know another incel around me. Even ugly people who would make you puke are dating, and I'm LDARing here.

I bet half of this forum at least ascended if they were willing to try like an idiot to be NT and do NPC shit. Better not having toilet than being NT untermensch

Most incels stay indoors sonny , there's probably more than you realise

either that or they're incels in denial LARPing on reddit as bluepilled soyfag cucks

It's because normies dumpster dive for landwhales.

I bet half of this forum at least ascended if they were willing to try like an idiot to be NT and do NPC shit. Better not having toilet than being NT untermensch
Are you superior to normies?

The average guy has to studycel and earn at least 90k/year to have an LTR with an average to below average girl. Meanwhile Chad just has to install Tinder and upload a selfie and he will have women lining up for him.

High tier normie-tyronelite

Data:

TheGene

Most incels stay indoors sonny , there's probably more than you realise

either that or they're incels in denial LARPing on reddit as bluepilled soyfag cucks
I leave the house once every month at most

The average guy has to studycel and earn at least 90k/year to have an LTR with an average to below average girl. Meanwhile Chad just has to install Tinder and upload a selfie and he will have women lining up for him.
Nah, I see Normies my age with minimum wage jobs that have a gf.

Last edited:
He had several girls giving him blowjobs.
Had being key there, and then he threw all that away to go chill in the slammer for way too long. Don't get me wrong, that sentence is way too long for his crime. Damn near a murder sentence for a violent carjacking crime, ain't right.

Regardless, that's the fate of normies. They never know what they have, even after they lose it. He'll never be sitting there in prison, consider the case of the incel, and go "damn, I should've appreciated what I had". At best he's just going to rail against the state for not letting him take people's property just like how he took foid cherries.

I tried it, felt like an absolute fag and my autistic ass still didn't fit in. Most guys that I know who don't have gf's are not NT, even a 6'4 guy I know is virgin.

Sub5, lowstatus, non-NT, high inhib males just dont frolick around in public at the nearly the same rate as Normans

True. I think it will get better for us as we age and look older to women.

You don’t need to be ugly or short to be an incel, at least 30% of zoomer males are virgin

The bottom line is that NO ONE knows how many incels there are

I actually believe most of my ricecel friends are incels. It's a depressing topic and they are smart enough to know they shouldn't discuss this in public.

I think I saw that 40% of male zoomers are virgins
Many of them will get laid eventually. It's just an early-onset dry spell for them.

Even less rare are ppl who are facially deformed like me. I would have a wife most likely if I looked normal

Not really. Chads are rare, and male normies struggle getting sex and have to settle for landwhales or old foids.

Incels appear rare because they are hiding

Feel the same way, get mogged everywhere I go better to stay inside.

Trucels are even rarer.

Most people on this site who claim they are incels are usually trolls and larpers. Inceldoom is pretty rare in real life

I tried it, felt like an absolute fag and my autistic ass still didn't fit in. Most guys that I know who don't have gf's are not NT, even a 6'4 guy I know is virgin.
Where do you meet these virgins and why would people even share that shit. Every one around me seems to be a normie sex haver and makes me feel like I’m the only one :feelswhat:

Where do you meet these virgins and why would people even share that shit. Every one around me seems to be a normie sex haver and makes me feel like I’m the only one :feelswhat:
Throughout my life I always befriended the outcast-non NT type guys. Non-NT guys are usually honest about their virginity, it is a normie trait to lie/exaggerate their sexual life and try to gain status that way. If you work at a factory or warehouse these guys are more common, you won't find many of them in office jobs

Real incel is like Real chad because incel don't really leave their basement and they avoid social contact at all cost but chad live in heaven and don't walk on earth with normie he is not part of everyday life ( a more striking example would be that the incels are in "hell" the normies in "purgatory" and the chads in "heaven").

I am convinced that ugly people never leave their houses, I basically never see anyone even half as ugly as me outside. No wonder people oggle with disgust at me, they see a rare ugly specimen daring to leave his confinement.

Ugly toilets are numerous, though.

The average male is incel in 2022.
Even if they somehow “secure” a foid, she will be a disgusting destroyed hole. Men do not get the foids they want anymore

Pretending to be NT Must be Shit toll / annoyance to have . While Woman Just exist, your supposed to be this Dancing Clown? .

Kek , maybe i didnt try hard enough but sex shouldnt be about trying in the First place , so fuck it :feelsclown::bigbrain:

Pretending to be NT Must be Shit toll / annoyance to have . While Woman Just exist, your supposed to be this Dancing Clown? .

Kek , maybe i didnt try hard enough but sex shouldnt be about trying in the First place , so fuck it :feelsclown::bigbrain:
it's society that made men dancing clowns. In reality it is different. If you were on island only you and a whore you would fuck her any amount you like during the day

it's society that made men dancing clowns. In reality it is different. If you were on island only you and a whore you would fuck her any amount you like during the day
Yea man Are gaslighted to.hell and back with the promise of: Prestige Money and Sex , and what you get? a fucking looser plumper , dead soldiers , hard workers that Nobody Cares about :feelshaha: while all the Woman fuck around behind their backe and then some.

This world elevates Woman , but Woman and goverments dont want you to notice that , so you keep Being an delusional Shitter.:feelsclown::panties:

Yea man Are gaslighted to.hell and back with the promise of: Prestige Money and Sex , and what you get? a fucking looser plumper , dead soldiers , hard workers that Nobody Cares about :feelshaha: while all the Woman fuck around behind their backe and then some.

This world elevates Woman , but Woman and goverments dont want you to notice that , so you keep Being an delusional Shitter.:feelsclown::panties:
women are a tool. Women are too stupid to even plan something against men (at least something massive like feminism). It is men on top using women and their whore nature to be carrot on stick for most men.