Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its crazy how much younger east asians look

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Even 16yo whites can look more aged than 25yo asians. Im asian and around whites im considered 16 despite having adult skin but when im around asians i look my age or even older if im around asian femoids. This helps whites early on but after a while they look aged. Asians win after early 20s.

Asians need to grow a pair and jbmax when theyre in their 20s. Imagine settling for a roastie when u have one advantage in your arsenal thats begging to be used.

lots of beauty products, make up, skin whitening products

makeup-vs-no-makeup-21.jpg
Asians-continue-to-surprise-with-their-makeup-Part-2-602a4bd88057f-png__700.jpg

concept-skin-rejuvenation-cosmetic-operation-whitening-cream-asian-women-concept-good-skin-rejuvenation-207336389.jpg

idols-wearing-sparkle-makeup-cover.jpg

thats a good trait tbh
personally i look older than i look, i look like shit despite being 18 nearly 19

lots of beauty products, make up, skin whitening products

makeup-vs-no-makeup-21.jpg
Asians-continue-to-surprise-with-their-makeup-Part-2-602a4bd88057f-png__700.jpg

concept-skin-rejuvenation-cosmetic-operation-whitening-cream-asian-women-concept-good-skin-rejuvenation-207336389.jpg

idols-wearing-sparkle-makeup-cover.jpg
the asians im referring to dont look as fake as top. Theyre clearly natural and look young due to bones and thick skin. Middle left probs age mogs most her age.She transcended raxe as opposed to looking younger. yea skin lightening makes u look younger but asians still have little hyperpigmentation esp in the undereye area due to good infraorbitals

i will choose a rice foid instead sheboons
teen-early 20s (occasionallt mid 20s if she didnt partymax) asian foids are ideal. Feminine, youthful, short, into niche/male hobbies, broken english, no odour, doesnt mind if ur not big, etc

i will choose a rice foid instead sheboons
honestly i don't care what to fuck, as long as it's a female and fuckable

thats a good trait tbh
personally i look older than i look, i look like shit despite being 18 nearly 19
all from bts are gud examples of agemoggers with jb appeal

only chalamet can rlly have that same level of age defying appeal

all from bts are gud examples of agemoggers with jb appeal

only chalamet can rlly have that same level of age defying appeal
JB who are BTS fanfoids are truly disagreement from humanity