Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Its crazy how i fall in love with these females and obsess over them while they dont even think about me.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
My obsession with them knows no limits, as soon as I become aware that they are in my vicinity I try to act as cool as possible in some delusional hope that they will be attracted to the frame I'm holding and come initiate conversation with me.
Obviously this has never worked because these females have never talked to me and they probably haven't even thought about me outside of the occasional "ewww it's that ugly guy again"
My low iq brain heavily focuses on these thots and thats exactly what they want.
Whenever I see those "teehee not like the other girls" females I always get the urge to approach them thinking that because they are "teehee different" they will actually like me.
Even though it's a stupid delusion.
I wish these whores would all just dress like stacies so my low iq brain wouldn't think it has a chance.

It's over bro. It's going to be another friday night of LDARing or studycucking whilst those very same girls are getting fucked right now or partying having the time of their lives. Fucking useless wethole vermin cuntssadasdjiasjdi.

It's over bro. It's going to be another friday night of LDARing or studycucking whilst those very same girls are getting fucked right now or partying having the time of their lives. Fucking useless wethole vermin cuntssadasdjiasjdi.
He said it perfectly

My low iq brain heavily focuses on these thots and thats exactly what they want.
it's because you haven't had much experience with women. Are you still a virgin?

It's the last breath of your dying libido. It'll be over soon, boyo.

Your brain is prorammed for it

It's involuntary

No one can escape nature

Give up. It has always been over. If you are feeling motivated maybe go ERmaxx.

Yeah I've had this problem before. I just had to keep telling myself "why should I care about someone who doesn't give a shit about me" its helped me get over my oneitis

what do you think your oneitis is doing with your friends while you rot here with us?

You'd "treat them like a princess" while they wouldn't even spit in your direction. I don't get the "love" thing but know how it feels to think about women and they don't register my existence. Holding frame? You sound like a PUA caricature but they approach women though. My advice to you is to either approach a bunch of women to realize it's over or not or call it a day and move on. It's a waste firing neurons thinking about women who are having Chads fire their loads into it on them.

One of the techniques I employ to defend myself from oneitis is as follows :
>Find a pic of her mainly focusing on her face
>Try to memorise the face
>Close your eyes
>Imagine her taking a dump
>In a public toilet
>With feet on the toilet seat
If it's a Laquisha imagine her giving birth in a public toiket the results would be same.