Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's completely over for me, a manlet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11040
  • Start date
Deleted member 11040

Deleted member 11040

Self-banned
-
So I'm a young manlet and recently I met a couple of friends from when I was in 1st grade. I was kinda excited to see them, but since I am a manlet I was very nervous and had some crazy anxiety. So I eventually met them again and they all destroyed me in height, they are all like 5'10-6'2 and I'm 5'5. To make the long story short, I went out with them and all they did was make fun of me and tried to put me down but the whole time I was laughing awkwardly. When I got home, I cried for a long time. It was over in my mother's womb.

You get used to it :feelsbadman::feelscry:

So I'm a young manlet and recently I met a couple of friends from when I was in 1st grade. I was kinda excited to see them, but since I am a manlet I was very nervous and had some crazy anxiety. So I eventually met them again and they all destroyed me in height, they are all like 5'10-6'2 and I'm 5'5. To make the long story short, I went out with them and all they did was make fun of me and tried to put me down but the whole time I was laughing awkwardly. When I got home, I cried for a long time. It was over in my mother's womb.

Brutal. Know how you feel. It's not over till its over and then some. Keep your head held high and preferably attached to your body.

Last edited:
Why the fuck would you go out with them. You asked for this.

That depends.

Is your face at least 6/10??? Are you white?? Whats your country??

Stand up for yourself, or read my incel life rules thread, it will help you.

Most guys are 6'3 these days so your height should be able to claim disability as dwarfism

I know that pain better than I know left from right. I'm sorry. They are no friends of yours.

I hope you've learnt your lesson about leaving the house and interacting with humans

you always get ripped on going into a group, you have to deal with it, humorously if you can (yes, the hardest thing to do when under pressure, is what is expected of you)