Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Its brutal...

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
...to see so many normie, average looking guys with ugly, fat, tattooed chicks out there. I cringe when I see them together. I could never be together with a sub 8 girl. Impossible.And Im proud of it. Every male should be staceysexual like me ngl. It would change the whole fucked up dating game. Most of you would fuck a landwhale jfl. You guys are just fuckin pathetic

>
Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

...to see so many normie, average looking guys with ugly, fat, tattooed chicks out there. I cringe when I see them together. I could never be together with a sub 8 girl. Impossible.And Im proud of it. Every male should be staceysexual like me ngl. It would change the whole fucked up dating game. Most of you would fuck a landwhale jfl. You guys are just fuckin pathetic
I see so many normie, average looking guys with young, fit, healthy prime teen girls.

Foids be foiding

to see so many normie, average looking guys with ugly, fat, tattooed chicks out there. I cringe when I see them together. I could never be together with a sub 8 girl. Impossible.And Im proud of it. Every male should be staceysexual like me ngl. It would change the whole fucked up dating game. Most of you would fuck a landwhale jfl. You guys are just fuckin pathetic
walmart handicap GIF by South Park

walmart GIF

I would go full Peter North on their fat asses. Fucking so those large buttocks would blubber back and forth and then blast my sticky ropes of cum over their large butts like I was fucking spider-man.

Call me pathetic but I would do it.

The problem is they won't let me!

Looks like 4 inches taller than her
He's still not tall, he's not over 6 foot.
He looks like, 5'9 at the most and thats below UK average in 2024.

the guys you see with ugly women cant do any better. think about it :feelshaha:

I also have standards, but would gladly take a sub8 girl.
even 6/10 women are cute... as long as they are not Fat, maintain good hygiene and workout (just like me), I would love to be with my looksmatch
but women nowadays are delusional and only want Mr.1%

“””tallcels””” are about as real as femcels
You mean: they have a higher likelihood being real than femcels?
I've seen some incelish looking tallfags irl, height cannot remedy ugliness.

You mean: they have a higher likelihood being real than femcels?
I've seen some incelish looking tallfags irl, height cannot remedy ugliness.
neither of them exist