Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's brutal how women talk about average men behind their back.

Goddamn I know I'm not the best example of a prude but I hate it to the core of my being when women act like whores and treat men like objects. I remember that the first foid I liked straight up said to my sister that I was "extremely ugly" and "doesn't even look like I'm her brother". Looking back, I think I really deserved that insult for liking such a stupid whore like her.

The feminist accusation "males objectify females" is projection and bullshit from most foids. In fact they see men mostly as a source of resources or walking dildos. This is one of the reasons why most foids hate it when men act weak, emotional and defeatist unless he's Chad, because weak, emotional and defeatist men are seen as less capable of providing for them, but Chad gets a pass because his function is not of a provider but of a walking dildo.

Fuck the sexual market, I know that inceldom may be seen as a curse but sometimes I'm glad he made me subhuman and emotionally detached autist so I don't have to deal with all this bs. I don't understand how simps and normies can be treated like this by foids and still keep falling in love and getting attached to them. Reproduction and all its implications (sexual market, partner selection etc.) are such a big part of life but such a big flaw in existence and cause of suffering that we should have the option to turn our sexual instincts on and off at will to not go through all this shit, it's infuriating.
They're cruel robotic sociopaths. Women deserve no empathy. I'm sorry they did that to you.

Agree im in a 80% foid class and they make fun of sub 5s when their absent, they make fun of every sub 5 and normie male, and then brag about fucking chad. Suicidefuel

They're cruel robotic sociopaths. Women deserve no empathy. I'm sorry they did that to you.
Thank you brocel, it's indeed sad that some foids treat us like this, I can't understand how normies can handle all this.

The worst thing about all this is that if tomorrow you killed these women in a mass rampage, they would all be seen as victims. And no one will be able to even think about what those people really think of others. They are bullies and judges when they are in their zone of power. But then they become victims when the person they singled out all their life rebels.

This, was talking about this the other day on a thread that foids even hate average looking men. sub 7 men to them are nothing more then a means to an end.

I've also noticed that they constantly talk shit about their exes. Men never, ever, ever do that or put the blame entirely on the other party. For women it is always 100% fault of the man and they call their exes everything in the book - loser, ugly, idiot, lazy... Then why were you with them in the first place?? And they can never answer that.
Based.

I want foids to drive normie niggers into killing themselves.

Women aren't humans.

Goddamn I know I'm not the best example of a prude but I hate it to the core of my being when women act like whores and treat men like objects. I remember that the first foid I liked straight up said to my sister that I was "extremely ugly" and "doesn't even look like I'm her brother". Looking back, I think I really deserved that insult for liking such a stupid whore like her.

The feminist accusation "males objectify females" is projection and bullshit from most foids. In fact they see men mostly as a source of resources or walking dildos. This is one of the reasons why most foids hate it when men act weak, emotional and defeatist unless he's Chad, because weak, emotional and defeatist men are seen as less capable of providing for them, but Chad gets a pass because his function is not of a provider but of a walking dildo.

Fuck the sexual market, I know that inceldom may be seen as a curse but sometimes I'm glad he made me subhuman and emotionally detached autist so I don't have to deal with all this bs. I don't understand how simps and normies can be treated like this by foids and still keep falling in love and getting attached to them. Reproduction and all its implications (sexual market, partner selection etc.) are such a big part of life but such a big flaw in existence and cause of suffering that we should have the option to turn our sexual instincts on and off at will to not go through all this shit, it's infuriating.

High IQ throughout