Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's brutal how women talk about average men behind their back.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've had the opportunity to see how women talk about most men when they're not around and it's brutal. The average man aka the oofy doofy is nothing but a meer joke to foids. She doesn't view him as a serious person or a person at all. She sees him as nothing other than something to criticize or mock when she's bored. This is what normies don't realize. They're not even in the potential set of options for foids, they're not even human. If most normies knew how women talked about them they'd kill themselves.

Women hide behind the mask of deception. Two faced males are called narcissistic, but for women it’s just called existence.

Sometimes I feel like our world is just a simulation that some people in other, conservative reality are watching to see what would happen if they had taken the liberal and feminist ideas seriously as a society

I've had the opportunity to see how women talk about most men when they're not around and it's brutal. The average man aka the oofy doofy is nothing but a meer joke to foids. She doesn't view him as a serious person or a person at all. She sees him as nothing other than something to criticize or mock when she's bored. This is what normies don't realize. They're not even in the potential set of options for foids, they're not even human. If most normies knew how women talked about them they'd kill themselves.
I know it. God damn it begs the question that even if women aren't attracted to a guy could you atleast treat him with basic human decency ? And they project this onto men by saying we treat ugly women poorly. The amount of lying and gaslighting these creatures can do without a shred of remorse is utterly insane. The chads in my school were nothing but polite to the ugly bitches even though the ugly bitches acted super creepily towards them.

This is why men like Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez and Charled Sobhraj are actually heroes. They rebelled against foid tyranny and showed them not all men are simps who will be manipulated by them. JFL at niggers who feel even a shred of sympathy for foids.

I lived in an all-female household and as a kid and teenager i often heard what they were talking about men overall, it saved me from becoming some bluepilled simp Oofy Doofy for females or a betabux. Female nature is disgusting and i learned it earlier.

I know it. God damn it begs the question that even if women aren't attracted to a guy could you atleast treat him with basic human decency ? And they project this onto men by saying we treat ugly women poorly. The amount of lying and gaslighting these creatures can do without a shred of remorse is utterly insane. The chads in my school were nothing but polite to the ugly bitches even though the ugly bitches acted super creepily towards them.

This is why men like Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez and Charled Sobhraj are actually heroes. They rebelled against foid tyranny and showed them not all men are simps who will be manipulated by them. JFL at niggers who feel even a shred of sympathy for foids.
another hero

I've also noticed that they constantly talk shit about their exes. Men never, ever, ever do that or put the blame entirely on the other party. For women it is always 100% fault of the man and they call their exes everything in the book - loser, ugly, idiot, lazy... Then why were you with them in the first place?? And they can never answer that.

Women hide behind the mask of deception. Two faced males are called narcissistic, but for women it’s just called existence.
Yep. Women only show their true selves to men they despise and women they view as lower SMV. They're all sociopaths.

I lived in an all-female household and as a kid and teenager i often heard what they were talking about men overall, it saved me from becoming some bluepilled simp Oofy Doofy for females or a betabux. Female nature is disgusting and i learned it earlier.
What'd you hear them say?

I've also noticed that they constantly talk shit about their exes. Men never, ever, ever do that or put the blame entirely on the other party. For women it is always 100% fault of the man and they call their exes everything in the book - loser, ugly, idiot, lazy... Then why were you with them in the first place?? And they can never answer that.
They can magically detect bad personalities yet somehow all their exes are narcissistic abusive sociopaths. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What'd you hear them say?
what i still remember are typical misandrist lines like "all men are goats" "I'd rather buy a dildo at a sex shop than have sex with my husband" "there are no good men left" "men owe us" but there was more lines that i forgot, it was at a gathering of my mother's sisters and her female friends when i was between 7 and 13. But what pissed me off even more was their slutty behaviour, i felt like i'm looking at sex workers.

what i still remember are typical misandrist lines like "all men are goats" "I'd rather buy a dildo at a sex shop than have sex with my husband" "there are no good men left" "men owe us" but there was more lines that i forgot, it was at a gathering of my mother's sisters and her female friends when i was between 7 and 13. But what pissed me off even more was their slutty behaviour, i felt like i'm looking at sex workers.
They can never take accountability. Disgusting creatures. I hope one day men wake up and put women in place but unfortunately it's near impossible.

I know it. God damn it begs the question that even if women aren't attracted to a guy could you atleast treat him with basic human decency ?
Women aren't humans.

Brutally true, but it's even true that the average normie is an idiot , that the woman can manipulate how much she wants, that's why they lose all the respect

this, i remember being 5 and wondering why my aunts were sharing their husband dick sizes.

I heard my female relative saying that she used to appoint dates with guys only to never arrive on these dates.

The avarage normie is harmless and weak , and a total idiot when it comes to understand women , so they exploit it as a slave and have 0 respect for him. You have to manifest a little bit of fear in others to be respected.

She doesn't view him as a serious person or a person at all
Which is ironic considering females are stuck on the level of retarded 13 year olds without any redeeming mental features. They have the opposite of personality, completely going with the flow and following the herd every time.

The avarage normie is harmless and weak , and a total idiot when it comes to understand women , so they exploit it as a slave and have 0 respect for him. You have to manifest a little bit of fear in others to be respected.
Exactly. Just look at redditors for a good example of that. Normies need to be exploited, it's their natural place in this world. Fuck morals, fuck people.

Yep. Women only show their true selves to men they despise and women they view as lower SMV. They're all sociopaths.
Most males aren't aware of female nature because women play a role before them.

True
Which is ironic considering females are stuck on the level of retarded 13 year olds without any redeeming mental features. They have the opposite of personality, completely going with the flow and following the herd every time.
They're too narcissistic and stupid to ever accept that. Every foid thinks she's a model.

this, i remember being 5 and wondering why my aunts were sharing their husband dick sizes.
Women do not deserve personhood. They should be legally termed as ownable properties with the oldest male of their family having ownership over them.

Yes.

Alexandria
Angelis
Autumn
Taylor
Shannon
Samantha
Hailee
Lyric
Gabriella
Merceydeis
Denarea(Probably)
Sofia
Roxanne
Elena
Ellie
Carly
Holly
Kaya
April
Savannah
Elise
Bianca
Natalie
Mariah
Azalea
Ocean
Kaja
Kira(1)
Kira(2)
Samantha

True. I have seen this shit when I used to work in a female-dominated workplace. It was one of the biggest black pills in my life.

Also, they hate eachother alot, because they know every other female also is a snake.

Also, they hate eachother alot, because they know every other female also is a snake.
The only women they don't hate are those less attractive than them.

Some foids have said the most fucked up shit to my face

Oofy Doofies are usually subhuman and not normies

Goddamn I know I'm not the best example of a prude but I hate it to the core of my being when women act like whores and treat men like objects. I remember that the first foid I liked straight up said to my sister that I was "extremely ugly" and "doesn't even look like I'm her brother". Looking back, I think I really deserved that insult for liking such a stupid whore like her.

The feminist accusation "males objectify females" is projection and bullshit from most foids. In fact they see men mostly as a source of resources or walking dildos. This is one of the reasons why most foids hate it when men act weak, emotional and defeatist unless he's Chad, because weak, emotional and defeatist men are seen as less capable of providing for them, but Chad gets a pass because his function is not of a provider but of a walking dildo.

Fuck the sexual market, I know that inceldom may be seen as a curse but sometimes I'm glad he made me subhuman and emotionally detached autist so I don't have to deal with all this bs. I don't understand how simps and normies can be treated like this by foids and still keep falling in love and getting attached to them. Reproduction and all its implications (sexual market, partner selection etc.) are such a big part of life but such a big flaw in existence and cause of suffering that we should have the option to turn our sexual instincts on and off at will to not go through all this shit, it's infuriating.