Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's beyond over for you if you took the vaccine

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
Imagine all this hysteria for a vaccine of a virus that won't even kill 0.5% of the people affected. They're basically banning people from participating in society for not taking an untested, rushed vaccine of a virus that appeard (((randomly))) out of (((nowhere))). If that doesn't make you suspicious as fuck then you're extremely retarded

I wonder what is their masterplan plan to push for this shit so hard. Depopulation? Inducing infertility? Control? No one knows for now, but all we know is that it won't end well for anyone who took the cuckcine

FaceApp 1626729022878

im with you 100% man,jfl at normies thinking this came out of a bat soup it's a fucking meme haha,theyre sooo retard god,but well im not getting cucked by that kikeccine,just not today mr kikerbergerstein...not ...today :feelsdevil:

I took the wireless vaccine
https://i0.wp.com/watanserb.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%84%D9%82%D9%89-%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A7-.jpg

im with you 100% man,jfl at normies thinking this came out of a bat soup it's a fucking meme haha,theyre sooo retard god,but well im not getting cucked by that kikeccine,just not today mr kikerbergerstein...not ...today :feelsdevil:
We will survive the apocalypse for being high IQ and rapemaxx :feelsLSD:
I took the wireless vaccine
https://i0.wp.com/watanserb.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%84%D9%82%D9%89-%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A7-.jpg
Sisi unironically convinced me to not take the vaccine because of this picture

A big population decrease would be the best possible thing that could happen for this world

let normies take it. I always encourage them to take it, and tell them how we should all be vaccinated just to stop all this bullshit with masks

Last edited:
I big population decrease would be the best possible thing that could happen for this world
ngl i wish for it, it would make my life much easier if 70% of the population disappeared. I can rapemaxx to oblivion and have a harem
let normies take it
:feelsokman:

I am not entitled to the vaccine because I'm a misogynistic inkwell.

Normies will take the vaccine and turn into titans, then they'll eat us.
Tumblr: Image

Yeah and none of their official narratives even make sense. They contradict themselves.

It's also pushed by a Malthusian like Bill Gates who always discussed population with his parents at the dinner table (he admits). Protégé of the Rockefellers who were obsessed with depopulation and funded Planned Parenthood to reduce the numbers of lower class and non white people.

Yeah and none of their official narratives even make sense. They contradict themselves.

It's also pushed by a Malthusian like Bill Gates who always discussed population with his parents at the dinner table (he admits). Protégé of the Rockefellers who were obsessed with depopulation and funded Planned Parenthood to reduce the numbers of lower class and non white people.
They're not even hiding it at this point and people still don't care. Well tbh death wouldn't be so bad in my case, but if most people might disappear because of the vaccine then might as well keep living just to see it all going down the drain

Take the vaccine.

Sisi unironically convinced me to not take the vaccine because of this picture
There are several fake vaccinations of top officials caught on camera jfl at how transparently fradulent this whole covid vaccine thing is. These aren't even all of them:

Belgian Prime minister:

View: https://twitter.com/andyvblue/status/1340995236789706752

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBBsQmnc8fI

View: https://twitter.com/HerbertBurnsMMA/status/1353040285773783041

Canadian prime minister:

There are several fake vaccinations of top officials caught on camera jfl at how transparently fradulent this whole covid vaccine thing is. These aren't even all of them:

Belgian Prime minister:

View: https://twitter.com/andyvblue/status/1340995236789706752

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBBsQmnc8fI

View: https://twitter.com/HerbertBurnsMMA/status/1353040285773783041

Canadian prime minister:

Also i have some weird theory that might or not he true, but the fact that they're not forcing it by law, but instead forcing it by trying to push people into a corner and isolating them makes me inclined to believe that it has serious side effects to the point that they don't want everyone to take it for some reason.

If they truly cared about "muh le coronalino" so much as they're portraying, then they would simply force you by law to take it, but they don't want that, they know that some people (like us) won't take it if it's not forced on them and that's why they didn't force it

Also i have some weird theory that might or not he true, but the fact that they're not forcing it by law, but instead forcing it by trying to push people into a corner and isolating them makes me inclined to believe that it has serious side effects to the point that they don't want everyone to take it for some reason.

If they truly cared about "muh le coronalino" so much as they're portraying, then they would simply force you by law to take it, but they don't want that, they know that some people (like us) won't take it if it's not forced on them and that's why they didn't force it
I think they do want everyone to take it and that they will eventually force us. They are already starting to do door to door coercion in order to get the unvaccinated to take it. That and the restrictions will cause most people to fold and once they have only a single digit percentage who haven't taken it and some "new strain" (the vaccine) is killing people, they will just start force vaccinating or sending us to camps and no one will defend us.

I think they do want everyone to take it and that they will eventually force us. They are already starting to do door to door coercion in order to get the unvaccinated to take it. That and the restrictions will cause most people to fold and once they have only a single digit percentage who haven't taken it and some "new strain" (the vaccine) is killing people, they will just start force vaccinating or sending us to camps and no one will defend us.
Fuck this sound like a movie story somehow. Maybe we shouldn't rope now if the future will be this exciting :feelshmm:

I
Imagine all this hysteria for a vaccine of a virus that won't even kill 0.5% of the people affected. They're basically banning people from participating in society for not taking an untested, rushed vaccine of a virus that appeard (((randomly))) out of (((nowhere))). If that doesn't make you suspicious as fuck then you're extremely retarded

I wonder what is their masterplan plan to push for this shit so hard. Depopulation? Inducing infertility? Control? No one knows for now, but all we know is that it won't end well for anyone who took the cuckcine
i took the vaccine and don't regret it. Highly doubt it will do anything bad, since I took vaccines that israelis took.
A big population decrease would be the best possible thing that could happen for this world
Hopefully civilization collapses while we are alive. I pray daily for calamities to torch this planet and all of its disgusting parasites.

on top of COVID being a total meme, leftists are censoring any wrongthink regarding it or the vaccine. That alone should send red flags flying.

they’ve already admitted to wearing masks so people don’t think they’re Republicans. The whole thing is a conspicuous display of morality. Nobody actually thinks Covid is as deadly as they’re expected to pretend it is, otherwise they wouldn’t leave their house in anything less than a hazmat suit, much less wearing just some 1mm cloth over their mouth. You’d have to be extremely stupid to think that a $0.50 mask will save you from some super deadly virus, and you can spend all day outside around people totally immune because you have a mask

remember when CNN was talking about how deadly COVID is and how you have to wear a mask and lock down etc etc, then they said “don’t go outside unless you’re going to a BLM protest”.. if leftists pick up anything as a pet cause, you can be sure it’s some bullshit excuse to make a fuss, feign outrage, show off how moral they are, bully people, etc

at best, the vaccine is rushed and has some side effects. Nevertheless it is a vaccine to a totally meme virus, so unless you’re 70+, there’s no reason to even entertain the possibility of taking it. Worst case, it’s every rIgHt wiNg ConSpirAcY. Realistically it’s the first one except the state is exploiting the situation to set precedent for granting itself new powers to coerce you to do anything via private companies. Eventually history will be broken up into pre-Covid and post-Covid timelines, like how American history is kind of broken up into pre-9/11 and post-9/11.

Last edited:
I wonder what is their masterplan plan to push for this shit so hard. Depopulation? Inducing infertility? Control? No one knows for now, but all we know is that it won't end well for anyone who took the cuckcin
Do they really want to reduce the number of population? .aren't foids doing that already with their hypergamy? The only group over populating the planet is africans.

on top of COVID being a total meme, leftists are censoring any wrongthink regarding it or the vaccine. That alone should send red flags flying.

they’ve already admitted to wearing masks so people don’t think they’re Republicans. The whole thing is a conspicuous display of morality. Nobody actually thinks Covid is as deadly as they’re expected to pretend it is, otherwise they wouldn’t leave their house in anything less than a hazmat suit, much less wearing just some 1mm cloth over their mouth. You’d have to be extremely stupid to think that a $0.50 mask will save you from some super deadly virus, and you can spend all day outside around people totally immune because you have a mask

remember when CNN was talking about how deadly COVID is and how you have to wear a mask and lock down etc etc, then they said “don’t go outside unless you’re going to a BLM protest”.. if leftists pick up anything as a pet cause, you can be sure it’s some bullshit excuse to make a fuss, feign outrage, show off how moral they are, bully people, etc
Basically you should do the complete opposite of what leftists tell you to do
Do they really want to reduce the number of population? .aren't foids doing that already with their hypergamy? The only group over populating the planet is africans.
it would take too much time for hypergamy to reduce the population, also in countries with not much hypergamy the population rate is growing each year

Basically you should do the complete opposite of what leftists tell you to do

it would take too much time for hypergamy to reduce the population, also in countries with not much hypergamy the population rate is growing each year
Yeah that’s a good rule of thumb.

when did he make that post
Before I took the one-year break from .co. I don't remember any dedicated posts but he used to say that a lot.

I took both doses of Pfizer hoping to die soon. Long-term euthanasia

I want everyone who wore a mask or took the vaccine to be flogged to death and to spend eternity in hell :feelsjuice:

it is the devils mark of course as written in basically every holy book. Produced by evil semites.

I want everyone who wore a mask or took the vaccine to be flogged to death and to spend eternity in hell :feelsjuice:

it is the devils mark of course as written in basically every holy book. Produced by evil semites.
We can fuck an endless amount of jbs after most people die from the vaccine. I'm actually happy that they took it

I ran several scenarios through my head for what the kikes may be planning for the vaccine as in why they are so damned determined that every single last one of us gets it and one of my more interesting theories that I haven’t heard anyone else posit is that perhaps the whole hysteria surrounding the shot is all about a simple compliancy test?

In other words even though the shot does have various unsavory ingredients in it and has killed and injured many people thus far perhaps that was not the main intent?

Perhaps what’s really going on is the Jews want to see how far their social engineering and dumbing down of the populace has truly gone and so have orchestrated this entire situation as a massive Milgram Experiment 2.0?

So in effect the Jews not only find out from this massive social experiment how fucking stupid and compliant a certain number of the population is but also what level of control they wield at this point because even though they do control the US and the UK and much of the rest of the world as a matter of fact, it’s still I’m sure important for them to get a read on the various society’s perceptions whom are under their control since as the old saying goes:

“Perception= reality”.

Even though the Jews have the brute strength of money + the military industrial complex to keep us under control physically, I’m sure it’s still just as important for them to know whether we are as a majority under their control mentally.

Jews continuing to push this narrative as well increasingly focusing on the pushing of vaccine passports should they do that tells me that they smell the proverbial blood in the water and so will have determined the populace has been sufficiently cowed by them and is now mentally weak enough to accept even more outrages and loss of freedom upon their person.

If they stop and move onto someother scam it’s likely they fear the right too much to push any further at this time.

Last edited:
I ran several scenarios through my head for what the kikes may be planning for the vaccine as in why they are so damned determined that every single last one of us gets it and one of my more interesting theories that I haven’t heard anyone else posit is that perhaps the whole hysteria surrounding the shot is all about a simple compliancy test?

In other words even though the shot does have various unsavory ingredients in it and has killed and injured many people thus far perhaps that was not the main intent?

Perhaps what’s really going on is the Jews want to see how far their social engineering and dumbing down of the populace has truly gone and so have orchestrated this entire situation as a massive Milgram Experiment 2.0?

So in effect the Jews not only find out from this massive social experiment how fucking stupid and compliant a certain number of the population is but also what level of control they wield at this point because even though they do control the US and the UK and much of the rest of the world as a matter of fact, it’s still I’m sure important for them to get a read on the various society’s perceptions whom are under their control since as the old saying goes:

“Perception= reality”.

Even though the Jews have the brute strength of money + the military industrial complex to keep us under control physically I’m sure it’s still just as important for them to know whether we are as a majority under their control mentally.
It could be a part of it, but seeing how already the population has fell for leftists agendas, countless propagandas and degeneracy, i think they already know that they have the population on leaches

I think they're really going for the New World Order at full speed now and the vaccines are only the beginning

Last edited:

“Perception= reality”.

Even though the Jews have the brute strength of money + the military industrial complex to keep us under control physically, I’m sure it’s still just as important for them to know whether we are as a majority under their control mentally.

Jews continuing to push this narrative as well increasingly focusing on the pushing of vaccine passports should they do that tells me that they smell the proverbial blood in the water and so will have determined the populace has been sufficiently cowed by them and is now mentally weak enough to accept even more outrages and loss of freedom upon their person.

If they stop and move onto someother scam it’s likely they fear the right too much to push any further at this time.
God IQ post

I took it to be able to hit on lolis :feelsYall: hope it kills me or something that'd be nice :feelscomfy:

It could be a part of it, but seeing how already the population has feel for leftists agendas, countless propagandas and degeneracy, i think they already know that they have the population on leaches

I think they're really going for the New World Order at full speed now and the vaccines are only the beginning
What really excites me about this whole prospect is whether they really will pull their long rumored ET false flag upon us to fully ram their NWO globohomo communist world government dictatorship through?

If so we’re going to eventually be seeing the mother of all false flags the super 9/11 on steroids featuring tons of fancy reverse engineered ET craft in our skies made by Lockheed Martin, EG&G and Skunkworks ie the TR3B black manta flying triangle spacecraft along with I’m sure things we haven’t seen or heard about yet to keep things fresh and I’m sure the “invasion” or whatever they’re going to do will be supplemented with highly believable Project Bluebeam style holographic tech to literally fill up the skies with an ominous invading supposed ET force meanwhile only a relatively small handful of these craft will be real physical objects that will be used in the false flag to epically destroy national landmarks and important places to ooooh and awwweee the plebs watching the 24/7 Jews news networks and really entertain and simultaneously piss them off and I’m sure the false flag will also have the craft somehow murder a large amount of ZOG US and UK citizens to really get people not thinking and have their blood boiling with rage against the “aliens” and voila!

ZOG will then have the public completely in its hands to do whatever the kikes tell us in exchange for our “safety”.

So yeah anyway I’m thinking for landmarks to destroy or fuck up badly with directed energy weapons or whatever the reversed engineered spacecraft use they’ll probably destroy or hugely damage the Big Ben clock in the UK and I wouldn’t put it past these evil Jew bastards to tear open the old 9/11 wounds by having the craft vaporize the Freedom Tower etc, etc.

At this point I’m just wondering whether for entertainment purposes or to stem some of society’s rage halfway into the false flag they’ll set up an entertaining ID4 (Independence Day movie) style dog fight with some of the smaller craft where our guys will somehow score some wins by blowing them up with missiles and we’ll either somehow conveniently get cockpit cam on the 24/7 news channels to witness this unfold or they’ll choose the safer route and just film the dog fight from the ground or a news helicopter nearby?

What really excites me about this whole prospect is whether they really will pull their long rumored ET false flag upon us to fully ram their NWO globohomo communist world government dictatorship through?

If so we’re going to eventually be seeing the mother of all false flags the super 9/11 on steroids featuring tons of fancy reverse engineered ET craft in our skies made by Lockheed Martin, EG&G and Skunkworks ie the TR3B black manta flying triangle spacecraft along with I’m sure things we haven’t seen or heard about yet to keep things fresh and I’m sure the “invasion” or whatever they’re going to do will be supplemented with highly believable Project Bluebeam style holographic tech to literally fill up the skies with an ominous invading supposed ET force meanwhile only a relatively small handful of these craft will be real physical objects that will be used in the false flag to epically destroy national landmarks and important places to ooooh and awwweee the plebs watching the 24/7 Jews news networks and really entertain and simultaneously piss them off and I’m sure the false flag will also have the craft somehow murder a large amount of ZOG US and UK citizens to really get people not thinking and have their blood boiling with rage against the “aliens” and voila!

ZOG will then have the public completely in its hands to do whatever the kikes tell us in exchange for our “safety”.

So yeah anyway I’m thinking for landmarks to destroy or fuck up badly with directed energy weapons or whatever the reversed engineered spacecraft use they’ll probably destroy or hugely damage the Big Ben clock in the UK and I wouldn’t put it past these evil Jew bastards to tear open the old 9/11 wounds by having the craft vaporize the Freedom Tower etc, etc.

At this point I’m just wondering whether for entertainment purposes or to stem some of society’s rage halfway into the false flag they’ll set up an entertaining ID4 (Independence Day movie) style dog fight with some of the smaller craft where our guys will somehow score some wins by blowing them up with missiles and we’ll either somehow conveniently get cockpit cam on the 24/7 news channels to witness this unfold or they’ll choose the safer route and just film the dog fight from the ground or a news helicopter nearby?
95AF7C40 19FD 46B1 86E1 DF5B7C3D4703

I look down on them I see them as the ultimate coomers of the world who will like never hurting themselves for their entertainment only to lose everything in the end I mean a bunch of people fighting for actual freedom would send an insane dopamine rush to witnesses

Giga high IQ. The pentagon report has already confirmed the existence of UFOs after mocking all the "conspiracy theorists" for years now. Of course anyone with half a brain would notice that they have been building up for this shit for decades now and it's totally a massive scam, but of course the overwhelming majority are practically braindead already

As you said, they will scare people into submission by acting like "the big brother" who is the only hope for the masses survival and safety.

But i have an alternate theory based on my research that you might or might not find it ridiculous, but i think those "aliens" are real but they're interdimensional demons who have been working with the government for decades now and mosf likely providing them with technology. They will basically deceive people by claiming they're aliens from other planets who suddenly came to visit and basically rise to the status of Gods in the eyes of people along with the elite working for them, but that's just a theory i have you don't need to take me seriously

Your effort of getting incels vaccinated is just as futile as @FinnCel 's Don't Go ER
Too bad mods started giving me warnings for saying "don't go ER".
I guess we all need to go ER

The vaccines probably are there to simply reduce the population (old and weak who cant handle side effects die like flys, certain types of Normtards with health issues die, some people die later in life).

In some countries the governments say that you will need a third deadly soup injected after a year or the next year or something. This to increase the number of dead people and have a successful depopulation at the end.

All this depopulation is part of the Great Reset. I am not sure if its true but they want less better controllable people to exist and then want them to live in concentrated areas where they own nothing and will be happy. And will actually live in pods.

Btw. As you know Event 201 was a simulation where they prepared themselves for a corona outbreak, which then happened later... This month however they also did the so-called Cyber Polygon simulation. They prepared themselves for a massive Cyber-Atack which (according to the WEF) will bring supply chains to a halt and will be way worse than consequences of the Corona-Outbreak.

And i honestly think bringing supply chains to halt helps with depopulation but also serves as a chance to change the current system, also part of the Great Reset-Agenda. They will install new rules and a new digital system. So just a another problem created by the Elites and then solved by them again in order to change the World.

They say everything openly because they know most people are retarded pieces of shit who cant think and only consoome. I am not sure who said it, maybe Rockefeller, but he said that "there will be a time, where people wont be able to think" which is true.

Last edited:
Giga high IQ. The pentagon report has already confirmed the existence of UFOs after mocking all the "conspiracy theorists" for years now. Of course anyone with half a brain would notice that they have been building up for this shit for decades now and it's totally a massive scam, but of course the overwhelming majority are practically braindead already

As you said, they will scare people into submission by acting like "the big brother" who is the only hope for the masses survival and safety.

But i have an alternate theory based on my research that you might or might not find it ridiculous, but i think those "aliens" are real but they're interdimensional demons who have been working with the government for decades now and mosf likely providing them with technology. They will basically deceive people by claiming they're aliens from other planets who suddenly came to visit and basically rise to the status of Gods in the eyes of people along with the elite working for them, but that's just a theory i have you don't need to take me seriously
Cope.

The Pentagon didn't confirm shit. They confirm that they took the videos and that's it. All the other shit is made up garbage by conspiracy theorists.

They could be as simple as birds.

Ultra sensitive visual equipment and the best you can do it fuzzy blobs? Fuck off with that nonsense.

It's only aliens if you want it to be aliens. It is far more likely to be something mundane.

You do realize your god isn't white right?

Cope.

The Pentagon didn't confirm shit. They confirm that they took the videos and that's it. All the other shit is made up garbage by conspiracy theorists.

They could be as simple as birds.

Ultra sensitive visual equipment and the best you can do it fuzzy blobs? Fuck off with that nonsense.

It's only aliens if you want it to be aliens. It is far more likely to be something mundane.
You're beyond fucking retarded, end your life

I got my first dose of the pfizer vaccine 6 weeks ago.

Goodbye everyone, and good luck. Clear my browser history for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back