Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] It's best to EXPECT failure from your own race

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Because optimism SUCKS, and I'd rather be wrong than right tbh, because at least you get a surprise if that happens.

It's very rare that a race can suck so hard it disappoints me more than MYSELF and my individual accomplishments

Last edited:
High IQ. Also optimism has never worked well for me. I had to try harder, go thru more failures than normalfags/crackers/foids/ literally everyone to just get a crumb of success.

Ethnics are completely and utterly fucked. Our societies are shit(especially shitskin ethnics), DNA accursed, diet shit, shit parents too. Fucking shit shit shit shit shit shit.

High IQ. Also optimism has never worked well for me. I had to try harder, go thru more failures than normalfags/crackers/foids/ literally everyone to just get a crumb of success.

Ethnics are completely and utterly fucked. Our societies are shit(especially shitskin ethnics), DNA accursed, diet shit, shit parents too. Fucking shit shit shit shit shit shit.
The baggage of our races are anchors tying us down

having white bone structure is like having an ironman suit, and at least BBCs have Jordans. but chinks and curries get diapers so we can shit on ourselves

I have NO race, I am a mutt with no sense of belonging and thus doomed to failure for the entirety of my life

I have NO race, I am a mutt with no sense of belonging and thus doomed to failure for the entirety of my life
Mutt> pure shitskin/rice. U still have half blood of a superior race.

at least mutts can attract daddy issues types. curries and chinks are involuntarily invisible
they are like dhampires. Vampire Hunter D

This is COPE, my father was old fat and withered, how could he have given me the blood of a superior race? His sperm was old, inferior and unhealthy and so was i.
at least mutts can attract daddy issues types. curries and chinks are involuntarily invisible

they are like dhampires. Vampire Hunter D
I have attracted ZERO types because I’m ugly and short, just being a mutt hapa is the cherry on top. I mainly look like a jungle gook anyway

This is COPE, my father was old fat and withered, how could he have given me the blood of a superior race? His sperm was old, inferior and unhealthy and so was i.

I have attracted ZERO types because I’m ugly and short, just being a mutt hapa is the cherry on top. I mainly look like a jungle gook anyway
OH FUCK, I just assumed you were half black. sorry you were born. If you are gonna say you are a mutt, SPECIFY how bad you have it