Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its been so long

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
It's been so long
Since I last have seen my son lost to this monster
To the man behind the slaughter
Since you've been gone
I've been singing this stupid song so I could ponder
The sanity of your mother:feelsmusic:

16 and you like getting fuck in the ass with a piece of plastic.
nigger you haven't even developed fully yet how can you know your an incel

U look like a normal teenage cis white male incel chud nerd type and also strongly have that kind of aesthetic and presentation

You should try out the "stoic self improvement gym bro" phase that a lot of other teenage boys with your personality phenotype are into as an alternative before you get more into blackpill incel stuff since it seems like ur problem is just being a chubby and nerdy teenager. Also that pic is taken from a terrible angle obviously which makes u look more ugly than u are

U look like a normal teenage cis white male incel chud nerd type and also strongly have that kind of aesthetic and presentation

You should try out the "stoic self improvement gym bro" phase that a lot of other teenage boys with your personality phenotype are into as an alternative before you get more into blackpill incel stuff since it seems like ur problem is just being a chubby and nerdy teenager. Also that pic is taken from a terrible angle obviously which makes u look more ugly than u are
I weigh 143 pounds I look overweight due to having a weak jaw and bloated cheeks

I weigh 143 pounds I look overweight due to having a weak jaw and bloated cheeks
Cope. You're skinny fat because of low T. Start lifting and eat properly

Guys in that thread gave you sound advice on how to become a normie and ascend but instead you choose to post here. Jfl
The only advice they gave me was "lose weight fat ass" even though I'm 5'9 143 pounds

The only advice they gave me was "lose weight fat ass" even though I'm 5'9 143 pounds
Here is my assessment.
Start working out now while you're young, build a good frame.
Get lean, around 12% bodyfat.
Grow your hair out to a medium length and put effort into it.
Get a skincare routine.
Shave shave shave that pedo stache.
Start using contacts or at the least more sophisticated looking glasses.
Grow a thicker neck with neck exercises.

Do this, best advice you will get as of now.

Seems like ur just young and skinnyfat tbh

I started puberty late so I also had the same issues of facial bloat and acne at that age and took uncannily similar selfies

Seems like ur just young and skinnyfat tbh

I started puberty late so I also had the same issues of facial bloat and acne at that age and took uncannily similar selfies
I started puberty early

@Profligate
gaslighters.org, he has a weak jawline and chin and you seriously suggest muh gym will make him a prettyboy chad?

@Profligate
I didn't say that you will miraculously become a chad but you could easily be a normie and ascend if you would put in some effort

I didn't say that you will miraculously become a chad but you could easily be a normie and ascend if you would put in some effort
That would involve leaving this forum for a 1% chance of pussy

That would involve leaving this forum for a 1% chance of pussy
Yeah what do you have to lose? This forum is gonna go anywhere. Just dedicate a couple of years of your life to the self improovment meme and see how it goes. At least you will know if it's truly over for you then.

Like seriously you're 16. It's not the time for you to give up and ldar with us if you haven't even tried to looksmaxx and ascend.

Yeah what do you have to lose? This forum is gonna go anywhere. Just dedicate a couple of years of your life to the self improovment meme and see how it goes. At least you will know if it's truly over for you then.

Like seriously you're 16. It's not the time for you to give up and ldar with us if you haven't even tried to looksmaxx and ascend.
I don't want to leave lose my paragon rank and my unique username and come back as some random GrAYcel.

I don't want to leave lose my paragon rank and my unique username and come back as some random GrAYcel.
You can just ask mods to unban you then but anyway suit yourself