Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's been an honor to live amongst you all (kike jab)

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
I've been forced to take the chink flu death jab starting later today with 1 shot (otherwise I'm fucked and can't go to uni, with discount benefits included)

over tbh, but as they say living as a trucel is already a nightmare so death is welcome

Your uni is forcing you to get vaccine?

I wonder what the vaccines taste like when you drink it

Your uni is forcing you to get vaccine?
Not only my uni, but every single one that is worth a damn (to not say all of them) are practically forcing you to get it. Online courses won't be available this year as well, so it's jab or rot as a NEET.

Not only my uni, but every single one that is worth a damn (to not say all of them) are practically forcing you to get it. Online courses won't be available this year as well, so it's jab or rot as a NEET.
Land of the free i guess

Then don't go to uni? JFL at this shit, teracucked. :lul:

jfl imagine getting the goycine :feelsseriously:

You're not going to die, fam.

Then don't go to uni? JFL at this shit, teracucked. :lul:
easy to say, harder to get done when they're grabbing you by the balls
the only reason I'm living is to save money for surgerymaxx (which an expert told me was possible) and if I can't even remain at my own house (because they WILL kick me out if I don't go to uni), how will I be able to do it? Low end jobs won't do since they'll kick me out anyway, and I'm also garbage at most of them.
In short I have nothing to lose other than that and don't care if they kill me or not, I just wanna have a chance.
Why are you going to uni?
cuck parents will kick me out if I don't go (aka hobomaxx), and I also want a mid/high end job so I can moneymaxx for the future

cuck parents will kick me out if I don't go (aka hobomaxx)
:feelskek:
https://images.gmanews.tv/v3/webpics/v3/2014/12/640_2014_12_11_12_39_20.jpg

I’m sorry for your loss

There are no online Unis?

What about Community College?

Avoid the (((jab))).

There are no online Unis?

What about Community College?

Avoid the (((jab))).
1. Not to my knowledge, everyone is turning back to normal

2. Extremely low tier in my country, which wouldn't help me get a high end job (not like you can get ANY job without the kikecine though).

3. I'd wish to but I have nothing to lose, just stuff to gain. If by some reason the jews ended up pulling out the NWO roping is always an option.

I also had to take it a couple of days ago.
It's not mandatory in my country, but employers are allowed to request it, and me not getting it yet has already influenced at least one of my recent job interviews negatively.

The first night afterwards I had a terrible fever.

You will propably get a Blood Cnot and or abscess , that can lead to severe damage If left untreated

I think They " are still going slow with this , to prevent hysteria or uncertainty

MRNA in the vaccine is same shit found in sperm. WHOS DNA IS THIS? SATAN OR A CHAD FOID PLOT TO FORCE MODIFY ALL PREGNANCY SPERMS TO BE CHADS OF THE SAME ORIGIN?

Why the fuck are they trying this shit weird technology only now? PEOPLE SAY THE VACCINE IS SAFE BUT IN REALITY TRYING A NEW TYPE OF VACCINE TECHNOLOGY IN SUCH A WIDE NUMBER OF PPL IS ULTRA DANGEROUS. THERE ARE NO NON-COMPANY FOUNDED RESEARCHES THAT DEEM IT SAFE EVEN IN THE SHORT RUN. WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN 30-40YRS?

IM NOT TAKIN THE VACCINE I WILL GO FULL RAMBO MODE IF NEEDED AND GO HIDE IN THE FOREST AND DESTROY JEWS THAT WANT TO JAB ME AND TAKE MY FORESKIN

MRNA in the vaccine is same shit found in sperm. WHOS DNA IS THIS? SATAN OR A CHAD FOID PLOT TO FORCE MODIFY ALL PREGNANCY SPERMS TO BE CHADS OF THE SAME ORIGIN?

Why the fuck are they trying this shit weird technology only now? PEOPLE SAY THE VACCINE IS SAFE BUT IN REALITY TRYING A NEW TYPE OF VACCINE TECHNOLOGY IN SUCH A WIDE NUMBER OF PPL IS ULTRA DANGEROUS. THERE ARE NO NON-COMPANY FOUNDED RESEARCHES THAT DEEM IT SAFE EVEN IN THE SHORT RUN. WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN 30-40YRS?

IM NOT TAKIN THE VACCINE I WILL GO FULL RAMBO MODE IF NEEDED AND GO HIDE IN THE FOREST AND DESTROY JEWS THAT WANT TO JAB ME AND TAKE MY FORESKIN

Based.

You will propably get a Blood Cnot and or abscess , that can lead to severe damage If left untreated

I think They " are still going slow with this , to prevent hysteria or uncertainty
as of now nothing has happened, just a sore arm that is slowly fading away
even if I die I have nothing to lose, but everything to gain

as of now nothing has happened, just a sore arm that is slowly fading away
even if I die I have nothing to lose, but everything to gain
if all , it will just accelerate your death .

This shit vaccine is just there to Indoctrinate People , and force controll "
( Let People not be able to do certain things , without the Vaccine )

im yet not vaccinated , but eventually i will be forced to down the line , like a Pig.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back