Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] It’s been an honor guys

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
my panic attack right now is seriously extreme ,I think I’m gonna die, for the actual decent people here, thank you

I wish I had a better family , my family has thrown me away now literally no one cares for me ,i wish things would’ve been Different

If I don’t post you can tell I just died, I’m not gonna I’ll myself though,I think my body will just turn off

we lost from the start guys , it’s been an adventure

Hope the next life is better for you.

Sit outside and breath fresh air. Cry and rage if you have to. Maybe its the bodies reaction to suppressed emotions.

Sit outside and breath fresh air. Cry and rage if you have to. Maybe its the bodies reaction to suppressed emotions.
Good advice. After a walk, an outburst of anger/sadness and the physical exhaustion most of the symptoms are at least reduced.

Just lie down or walk for a little while: you won't die.
Trust me, I've had similar experiences before.

See you tomorrow.

Last edited:
Go for a jog.

That shit really helps to process stress/negative emotions. Try to literally run away from the negative feels.

Just lie down or walk for a little while: you won't die.
Trust me, I had similar experiences before.

See you tomorrow.
I hope my friend

Tek yaşasaydım seni alırdım ama benim de yapabileceğim bir şey yok. Bir iki gün sonra geri alırlar belki.

you cant die from a panic attack boyo

Take a long walk to an isolated place, cry and shout, run until you feel youre going to die. A panic attack without medication is very dangerous, do whatever you have to to calm down and feel tired.

If you survive, try to get anxiolytics from your doctor. Panic attacks are hell on earth, and one simple pill can make 90% of the sense of urgency, the physical discomfort and the excruciating anguish go away.

you cant die from a panic attack boyo
who was the guy who also had ur pfp? he was asking questions about money not long before he went

Take a long walk to an isolated place, cry and shout, run until you feel youre going to die. A panic attack without medication is very dangerous, do whatever you have to to calm down and feel tired.

If you survive, try to get anxiolytics from your doctor. Panic attacks are hell on earth, and one simple pill can make 90% of the sense of urgency, the physical discomfort and the excruciating anguish go away.
Just get addicted to Jew pills bro

ER LfVuXsAAVMCF

Just get addicted to Jew pills bro

View attachment 483116

Just let yourself die due to anxiety, lack of basic scientific knowledge and such a low IQ that you actually believe the jews-control-everything-meme
Go back to High School.

Just let yourself die due to anxiety, lack of basic scientific knowledge and such a low IQ that you actually believe the jews-control-everything-meme
Go back to High School.
Back to Reddit, soyfag :feelskek:

What he needs is exercise, sunlight and good nutrition. Not your fucking pills (except the black pill). Picking up jogging would be far greater advice than just taking whatever. Only normies blindly trust in science. :feelskek:

Just breath nigga

You're not gonna die from a panic attack. See you tomorrow.

Whatever your choice, I respect it. I hope you don't end it all but if you do, see you on the other side, cowboy.

my panic attack right now is seriously extreme ,I think I’m gonna die, for the actual decent people here, thank you

I wish I had a better family , my family has thrown me away now literally no one cares for me ,i wish things would’ve been Different

If I don’t post you can tell I just died, I’m not gonna I’ll myself though,I think my body will just turn off

we lost from the start guys , it’s been an adventure
there is anothER way.. CHOose wisely...

See you on the other side