Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR It's been a shitty weekend. Life is boring :'(

D

Dunkelheit

Nofapcel srs
★★★★★
My 2 year old PC (laptop) died on Saturday while browsing and doesn't turn on anymore. It could be the battery or something else, I have no way to know since I can't even get it diagnosed. :feelsree: I got a letter a couple of days ago from the MVD/DMV about my insurance suspension, basically saying pay the insurance (1000 bicks upfront, no monthly installments) in less than 15 days or pay a $50 fee and get you vehicle suspended bitch. Pay or pay nigga.
PistolShooting.jpg

JFL at trying to bleed money off an incel + teen + immigrant, just so I can leave my canvas roof car parked outside under the elements. :feelsree:

I'm applying to some places today (actually going there), since Indeed is a piece of shit. Most jobs in my area with online application are 21+ :feelsree: anyways. No opportunities for entry level employment and the fucking boomers dare call us millennials out. All of this trouble just so I can drive my own car to work :lul:. Which I'm going to be selling for a cruiser the moment I waste 1k on insurance. I should have bought a motorcycle like I wanted, instead of a bs car I can't fill with women or homies. I've been keeping an eye on the new Honda Rebel, might get this one.

2017_Rebel300_Style.jpg

:feelsokman:

Life never began for Incels...

Yeah maintaining and using a car takes a lot of money...

and yet you continue to LARP here

My pc died in august