Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's been a shit life and these wounds aren't healing

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Foids have a lot to answer for. As does the mainstream media - and all of the normies who follow it - for attempting to gaslight us.

They try really hard to make it seem like everything we say doesn't make sense, They cant cope with the fact that truth is on our side.

They try really hard to make it seem like everything we say doesn't make sense, They cant cope with the fact that truth is on our side.
The blackpill tide is turning on these fucks now, though, I truly believe. Foids are showing their true colours on ShitTok and Shitstagram, etc. They just can't help themselves.

This whole pandemic has blackpilled a lot of Normies. Many Normie relationships have turned cold and are falling apart. There is more cheating than ever before and dating apps turned into apps, mainly used for hooking up with :chad: and free meals paid by :soy:.

Single Normies are slowly starting to realize, that they aren't as desirable as they thought but keep coping by making fun of us. Dating apps are giving them a good reality check and every cope has an end. :feelsseriously:

This whole pandemic has blackpilled a lot of Normies. Many Normie relationships have turned cold and are falling apart. There is more cheating than ever before and dating apps turned into apps, mainly used for hooking up with :chad: and free meals paid by :soy:.

Single Normies are slowly starting to realize, that they aren't as desirable as they thought but keep coping by making fun of us. Dating apps are giving them a good reality check and every cope has an end. :feelsseriously:
Tbh.

Foids have a lot to answer for. As does the mainstream media - and all of the normies who follow it - for attempting to gaslight us.
Goes double for ricecels:smonk:

Sorry about my long posts. I have a difficult time expressing myself.
What you on about bro? You made a good post.

crawling in my skin