Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's been a long time.. I'm finally back.

Alt + f4

Alt + f4

5'2 96 lbs Chinese goblin living in Germany
-
I have forsaken my account a while ago, because I was depressed + drunk, and got to the conclusion that deleting my account would somewhat help me.
The blackpill (aka the truth about organic life on earth) made me suffer. Tbh it destroyed me. Now I don't care (I hope I don't, at least).
Help me cope fellow truecels.

Your loyal 5'2'' Turbomanlet.

I have forsaken my account a while ago, because I was depressed + drunk, and got to the conclusion that deleting my account would somewhat help me.
fell for the self improvement meme

Welcome back.

Greetings fellow shortcel.

Welcome, OP

There's no escaping now

Cant remember you

Yo, who dis btw?

get comfortable :^)

What's your original account's name?
JoinedToday at 4:01 AMMessages2

I just think its a larp thb, the account is made today, and they are trying to establish themselves as a "hidden veteran"

I was in denial before I even knew about the concept of being incel. I've been lurking for around two years on reddit, 4chan and incels.me until I finally made an account here. I realised that everyone is virtue signalling. Only here do you actually get the truth and that's only because people here have nothing to gain by lying to you like on Reddit and the like.

I was in denial before I even knew about the concept of being incel. I've been lurking for around two years on reddit, 4chan and incels.me until I finally made an account here. I realised that everyone is virtue signalling. Only here do you actually get the truth and that's only because people here have nothing to gain by lying to you like on Reddit and the like.
:feelsokman:

Yo, who dis btw?
What's your original account's name?
JoinedToday at 4:01 AMMessages2
It's been more than a year, I was active under the name "short_and_lonely" or something similar back when this was a group on reddit. I mostly lurked and posted only when something fucked up happened
I just think its a larp thb, the account is made today, and they are trying to establish themselves as a "hidden veteran"
It is not. I'm not a veteran of anything, I'm just a guy that tried to distance himself from pessimistic things, only to come back to them in the end.
I came to the conclusion that my attemps to better myself where too much constrained by my appearance and size. I don't know what to do anymore and I just want to talk to people that unerstand this crap.

If more shitposts arent in offtopic i will necrobump and bump all my threads and post 1 word threads.

I think you'll find that almost none of the OG users are still here, and very few from Reddit.

Do we know any 5'2 manlets?
Maybe we can use that to find his alt.