Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's been 32 years since Marc Lepinc went to class with a rifle and gunned down 14 femoids

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Holy shit that was fucking ages ago.

Marclepine

What does everyone think?

What he did was based. It doesn’t matter if he was incel or not

wtf I like quebecois people now

Based. He understood what life is about. In minecraft, I would target servers where ONLY women are present. Like this "class".

using a photo of an anime boss to look darktriadmaxxed and high iq on .is
but u cant fool me kiddo, i know you are another transgender
Havik isn’t an anime boss you idiot,I never say that I’m any dark triad

This ^

Or I think closeted faggot tbh.

He lived in a time where a guy (like him) could get laid with ease compared to today. Maybe he was just a complete batshit crazy autist.

Marc lepine
he is a fakecel, 32 years ago with his face he can pull the average white becky without too much effort
plus with status he could get one stacy without too much trouble back in the days.
He lived in a time where a guy (like him) could get laid with ease compared to today. Maybe he was just a complete batshit crazy autist.
also this

32 years ago with his face he can pull the average white becky without too much effort
plus with status he could get one stacy without too much trouble back in the days.
also this
Dude no stop coping he’s insanely better than you idiots

using a photo of an anime boss to look darktriadmaxxed and high iq on .is
but u cant fool me kiddo, i know you are another transgender
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Holy shit that was fucking ages ago.

View attachment 542643

What does everyone think?

Well that was in the late 1980's? I guess he must have seen the future. And he was probably a turboautist.

He knew what feminism was all about, that's for sure.

Last edited:
I increasingly believe that mass murder is a justified response to societal pressures, though the targets of these mass murderers should be directed at a higher strata in society instead of the overworked working class. Like going into wealthy college town or suburb and applying your skills as a hunter there.

In Minecraft of course.

Last edited:
I increasingly believe that mass murder is a justified response to societal pressures, though the targets of these mass murderers should be directed at a higher strata in society instead of the overworked working class. Like going into wealthy college town or suburb and applying your skills as a hunter there.

Or just waiting for a slut walk to occur or something like that... in Minecraft.

It brings me so much joy to see women’s life lost :feelshaha:

Or just waiting for a slut walk to occur or something like that... in Minecraft.
Well, yeah, I suppose, SlutWalks largely consist of upper middle class anyway.

Sig. In Minecraft

Hans… ready the mg42
This is the sort of crap has made everyone insane. Why do all gen z people like to torture themselves with these types of videos and music. Beyonce, rap, everything pop music is horseshit.

All hail Saint Lepine.

Underrated incel saint, he was before most of our time is why he doesn't get as much notoriety is my assumption.

This is the sort of crap has made everyone insane. Why do all gen z people like to torture themselves with these types of videos and music. Beyonce, rap, everything pop music is horseshit.
normies

because this sort of crap music is presented as being moral and vogue while traditional music like classical and folk is lame and evil, evil because it's not globalist low iq horseshit

because this sort of crap music is presented as being moral and vogue while traditional music like classical and folk is lame and evil, evil because it's not globalist low iq horseshit
Generally speaking, yes. Although I think more people than are willing to admit it (due to PC culture etc etc) also know on a deeper level that rap is crap.