Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's because of Personality! Personality! Personality! Personality!

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Personality this personality that, can't these normies bring any other word, they suck in this word everywhere
I have no words if only i had a taller personality v0 tmnekxa6c9ac1

Good personality doesnt mean being kind to women jfl. Strong, aggressive, violent and dominating personality ascended a lot of incels. Not curries/short mfs of course but it still can help you

Good personality doesnt mean being kind to women jfl. Strong, aggressive, violent and dominating personality ascended a lot of incels. Not curries/short mfs of course but it still can help you
Giant cope, personality means dog shit

Kindness and charisma.

Main qimg 78672c7e80cdc9cccb9cefa85f52713f pjlq

That's why prettyboys are bullied by ogres?
They are bullied by no one, they are swarmed by foids all the time, no guys touching them except females. Even if they are bullied I would rather be a prettyboy with a harem of girls

They are bullied by no one, they are swarmed by foids all the time, no guys touching them except females. Even if they are bullied I would rather be a prettyboy with a harem of girls
Idk man I live in Russia and here prettyboys are seen as faggot while half-mongols slay prime blonde stacylites

Personality means nothing