Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's because of medical technology I am still alive it was over from birth

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Banned
-
I was born with a condition that should have killed me before my 1st birthday literally this information just makes EVERYTHING worse :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: if I was born pre 15th century or something they would have either killed me or left me to be eaten by predators this makes me think of Breaking Bad pillow scene where Walter says he will be an artificially alive dead man if he undergoes cancer treatment not only am I artificially alive and surviving but I have NOTHING to show for it I am a loser in every way possible and there is no way am I not going to have a gf and a wife especially at a measly height of 5'2 :feelsrope::reeeeee: and no my height isn't related to that condition it's entirely natural too. Right now I'm at that phase again of thinking why was I even born, why even live if I am probably going to be living as some kind of an NPC alien outcast just watching others life mog me while I rot or work as some slave for corporations? fuck that. I think even aliens would make me an outcast and why are these scientists so interested in prolonging life anyways? even the average normie probably does not want long life I clearly wasn't fit for life I sometimes wish there was no medical technology that would have helped me live and I fucking hate saying it because of how much I still love my parents. :cryfeels:

Last edited:
We are all in the same boat.

i would have died at birth if it wasn't for a c-section

Whoever made this universe is a nigger that needs infinite beating

I was born with a condition that should have killed me before my 1st birthday literally this information just makes EVERYTHING worse :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: if I was born pre 15th century or something they would have either killed me or left me to be eaten by predators this makes me think of Breaking Bad pillow scene where Walter says he will be an artificially alive dead man if he undergoes cancer treatment not only am I artificially alive and surviving but I have NOTHING to show for it I am a loser in every way possible and there is no way am I not going to have a gf and a wife especially at a measly height of 5'2 :feelsrope::reeeeee: and no my height isn't related to that condition it's entirely natural too. Right now I'm at that phase again of thinking why was I even born, why even live if I am probably going to be living as some kind of an NPC alien outcast just watching others life mog me while I rot or work as some slave for corporations? fuck that. I think even aliens would make me an outcast and why are these scientists so interested in prolonging life anyways? even the average normie probably does not want long life I clearly wasn't fit for life I sometimes wish there was no medical technology that would have helped me live and I fucking hate saying it because of how much I still love my parents. :cryfeels:
If we lived in ancient Sparta we'd all be thrown off Mount Taygetus as babies.

We're grateful for you were born in time to kill trannies, fellow chud.