Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's astonishing how easy everything is when you are average and NT

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Normies act as if it's so easy to fuck around and have kids and from what I see everyone seems to be having sex. Just sucks when you have no part in all of this.

Retards are gonna come here and spaz out saying you need to be 6' and chad to get a fat single mom in 2021

Retards are gonna come here and spaz out saying you need to be 6' and chad to get a fat single mom in 2021
Most normies im Thailand are with looks matched girlfriends or married

Most normies im Thailand are with looks matched girlfriends or married
As long as you aren't too short (below 5'8), too ugly (under 4/10) and are NTmaxxed you can probably get your looksmatch or a little lower.

That's right. Once you're a 5/10 white or black guy, it's NT that stops you from getting laid, not your looks.
During my clubbing days I saw so many 5/10s with even Stacys because they were the popular guys that were friends with Chads and played sports.
That's all you need.

I've got normal height and a decently fit body and my only tinder matches are either: A. single moms or B. fat.
oh wait I forgot I'm balding and have acne :cryfeels:

During my clubbing days I saw so many 5/10s with even Stacys because they were the popular guys that were friends with Chads and played sports.
That's all you need.
In other words: don’t be ugly

I've got normal height and a decently fit body and my only tinder matches are either: A. single moms or B. fat.
oh wait I forgot I'm balding and have acne :cryfeels:
Tinder is a waiting game if you're a normie, most of the time you have to dumpster dive.
What you need is a social circle that goes out and does stuff where there's foids around. If you're here, it likely means you're too autistic to be a part of such a social circle.

In other words: don’t be ugly
Basically. Too many people here are so out of touch with reality that they think you have to be some sort of Greek god to get sex from non-landwhales.
I wish I could post all the basic looking retards I know that are clapping cheeks of pretty girls but i'm not going to doxx myself.

That's right. Once you're a 5/10 white or black guy, it's NT that stops you from getting laid, not your looks.
That's all you need.
Yeah sadly

Normies live on easy mode, dude.