Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's amazing when you start having a bad day and things get worse and worse

Doctor Manhattan

Doctor Manhattan

I Am Watching The Stars
-
I'll be honest with you brocels, sometimes I feel like some "force majeure" wants me to commit suicide, it's not possible, I feel like the fucking world is wanting to KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!! BUNCH OF CHILDREN OF FUCKS, I swear one day I'm going to lose my mind.

This is due to aforementioned factors I have discussed before with you... :feelswhere:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

They would actively welcome you simply disappearing; the world has no use for you as dictated by the majority of foids and other MTNs and above, as even the elite-puppetmastered corporations forcing us to wageslave would simply start the hiring process up again to collect another unfortunate soul. :reeeeee:

elite-puppetmastered corporations forcing us to wageslave would simply start the hiring process up again to collect another unfortunate soul
In short, its over brocel :cryfeels: