Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's amazing to see how most women love the stereotypical chad traits

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Muh personality

He doesnt even fully look into the camera, he just Shows his strong jaw, short wide face and his non-friendly hunter eyes

and voila, tons of german foids are commenting his Picture on how beautfiul he is
Screenshot 151
Screenshot 152
Screenshot 153
Screenshot 154
Screenshot 155
Screenshot 156
Screenshot 157
Screenshot 158
Screenshot 159
Screenshot 160
Screenshot 161

foids will foid.

There's a reason we call them female androids.

The sad thing is that this wouldn't bother me whatsoever if females would just be honest about this.

Yet they will deny it. Sui fel.

Haha Germancel on Knuddels ...

Mensurplus on knuddels

One Foid = 452 Incels fighting

Knuddels, loovoo, Tinder , the name is pointless because its over for all sites

The sad thing is that this wouldn't bother me whatsoever if females would just be honest about this.

This, yes. What kills me the most is that I'm forced to lie all the time, that I'm essentially forced to live a double life and have to pretend that NAWALT and so on. They even destroy all spaces that are predominantly male (the most recent and popular example being video games) so it's increasingly hard to find ANY space where you can talk about the dark truth about women.

This, yes. What kills me the most is that I'm forced to lie all the time, that I'm essentially forced to live a double life and have to pretend that NAWALT and so on. They even destroy all spaces that are predominantly male (the most recent and popular example being video games) so it's increasingly hard to find ANY space where you can talk about the dark truth about women.

Wamen onli wnt a nice persunalite

I see this shit on tinder. "Just take good pics bro!" then you see chadlite having a selfie alone in room close up 2 angles of his jawline just lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back