Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory It's amazing how much most women dislike sensitive men

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I guess by "most women" I mean... the majority, who are submissive and usually sweet.

Switch women aren't as fussy and may even prefer sensitive/sub men but then you're their bitch, lol

Dom women don't exist. ... maybe as lesbians. XD

Anyway yeah. My biggest challenge. Being too sensitive for like 95% of women and almost 100% of the ones that I actually genuinely feel attracted to.

women cant love

It's in their nature to hate weak men and furthermore weak sensitive men take away from their victim monopoly.

For a subhuman, it doesn't really matter, considering the average sub 5 male will be contextually viewed in a negative light and his every action spun to fit such no matter what he does, with the horn effect and his lower place in the hierarchy; it's true that being generally sensitive and feminine-like will get you a failo, though, even if you still do ascend, because no matter their virtue signalling and gaslighting, foids will always be attracted to traditionally masculine ways. :society:

It's quite easy to do so, simply changing what you say and acting as normal as the average subhuman can; the problem is that it doesn't matter, as simply having the genetic curse of being physically unattractive is enough to get you deemed as having plenty of "bad" traits, both to make up a more socially accepted reason to continue to reject and keep you in isolation, and because the horn effect makes most foids and normies/Chads/cucks project negative traits onto you simply because of one another bad trait, like subhumanity... :society:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

They want a guy who's going to destroy their mind and beat them, and to for that reason, they should choose us incels.

furthermore weak sensitive men take away from their victim monopoly.
That's actually a really good point. Those who seek professional victimhood despise competition and having to share their "victimhood" with others, because then they receive less of the attention they desperately crave, and on top of that, if they have to compete with those people who are actual victims, it can cause their own "victimhood" status to be called into question.

I have rejection sensitivity dysphoria so it’s over

That's actually a really good point. Those who seek professional victimhood despise competition and having to share their "victimhood" with others, because then they receive less of the attention they desperately crave, and on top of that, if they have to compete with those people who are actual victims, it can cause their own "victimhood" status to be called into question.
Exactly, you stated it perfectly. And also to women attention is most important. They'll do anything for it. I remember I was on a discord server once and there was some femboy fag or something everyone was focusing on and at first an attention hungry foid tagged him to try to get his attention and stated something about herself and then after being ignored went to full blown homophobia and then cried and left. That shows you womens priorities.

There's nothing women hate more than a non-binary THEY/THEM with a penis that is sensitive and can't deal with the world. Women only think about men WHO FUCK and then ABANDON THEIR CHILDREN because they have better things to do

Exactly, you stated it perfectly. And also to women attention is most important. They'll do anything for it. I remember I was on a discord server once and there was some femboy fag or something everyone was focusing on and at first an attention hungry foid tagged him to try to get his attention and stated something about herself and then after being ignored went to full blown homophobia and then cried and left. That shows you womens priorities.
It's funny how surprisingly easy it is to get foids to show their true colors: just deny them whatever their entitled little minds want, and they immediately drop the mask. Of course, it doesn't do much good or change anything, as normies and Chads will continue to turn a blind eye to it, but it's still fun, in a morbid way, to watch it unfold.

It's funny how surprisingly easy it is to get foids to show their true colors: just deny them whatever their entitled little minds want, and they immediately drop the mask. Of course, it doesn't do much good or change anything, as normies and Chads will continue to turn a blind eye to it, but it's still fun, in a morbid way, to watch it unfold.
Yep exactly. They only care about morals or ideas when they serve to help them.

If a Chad is sensitive he is deep and profound.

even if a girl likes it being sensitive is still gay and a massive drag, you gotta be cold to make it in life son

If a Chad is sensitive he is deep and profound.
If an inkler cries in front of a girl, he's a manchild disgusting incel who needs to man up and touch grass with jaw.

They lose respect real quick if you show any emotions

when i tried to sissymax many girls payed attention to me but i was just like a dog to them, never showing emotions again...

when i tried to sissymax many girls payed attention to me but i was just like a dog to them, never showing emotions again...

You'll get in trouble on here for saying things like that...

But yeah erm... I do think there's something there that women seem to want a man to either "be a man" or to be a weak beta/cuck. They don't seem to like guys who are in the middle.

women are only submissive to chad.

True actually. They'll suddenly feel bad for him and decide the only cure is their cunt.
If he is a Chad: :foidSoy: awwww he's so sweet and sensitive, I'll let him hit my pussy so he feels better.

If he is a Incel: :foidSoy: What kinda man is sensitive? He needs to man tf up!!!!!!!

Women hate each other so they can't stand men with feminine qualities.
Also, low value sensitive men will likely fail in life so they cannot even betabuxx properly. And man who cannot offer something ( like good genes, resources, status ) is seen as worthless in female eyes.

Who Cares what Woman want at this point