Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's amazing how everyone justifies abuse against me.

Coyote

Coyote

Satan Is God
-
It's pointless to even bother trying to tell people about how I've been abused.

By family.

By coworkers.

No matter how bad it is, everything is turned against me.

Even the fact that I got raped is ignored / laughed at / turned against me. People literally just say that I wanted it and I'm just closeted.

But I'm the one who's an evil misogynist, right?

There's something wrong with society. I'll always think like that. They try to tell me that I'm the one who's crazy, but they're the ones that ignore reasoning skills in favor of jumping to easy conclusions. What a terrible fucking society. None of the brave things I've done matter. My honesty doesn't matter. My experiences don't matter. My reasoning skills don't matter. They don't like what I have to say, so it's just crazy. They don't need to defend it because they all are basically the same.

You'd think there would be someone who would agree with you, but there isn't.

It's extremely rare to find someone who understands. Then when you do, they always have a retarded agenda anyways. It's all an illusion.

People are retarded. They'll go against you and they can't even know that they're against you because they're blind to their own behavior. :feelsree:

I'd say this is why people shoot up schools, but it isn't. School shooters are generally pretty fucking stupid, too. Nothing makes sense in this garbage ass world. It's like being in actual hell. :lasereyes: