Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's always the same

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
Doesnt matter how long I wait. How many years get wasted. No normie "advice". It's always the fucking same. Over as fuck. Consistent bullshit. The fact that so many normies cant comprehend the existence of rejects yet at the same time know they're one rejection away from becoming lonely for the rest of their lives at the current rate is very telling.

I dislike reality. It gives healthy, well off people, terminal illnesses and kills them on the spot. Yet it insists that rejects live years. It gives us the brutal option of having to take our own lives.... It's so backwards. If god does exist, hes a sadistic shit. If he's determined to let rejects suffer, then we shouldnt have even been born. I am still very bitter about my C-sec.... Supposedly a few seconds later and I'd have died from suffocation.... Yet they cheated me out of that death. They produced a "life" of misery for me.

I vent. I should be dead. This is not life.... This is sickness, as I always say. What a fucking joke. I hate this. I hate it.

I was about to vent, guess I'll say this is how I'm currently feeling slightly

To die is to escape

Doesnt matter how long I wait. How many years get wasted. No normie "advice". It's always the fucking same. Over as fuck. Consistent bullshit. The fact that so many normies cant comprehend the existence of rejects yet at the same time know they're one rejection away from becoming lonely for the rest of their lives at the current rate is very telling.

I dislike reality. It gives healthy, well off people, terminal illnesses and kills them on the spot. Yet it insists that rejects live years. It gives us the brutal option of having to take our own lives.... It's so backwards. If god does exist, hes a sadistic shit. If he's determined to let rejects suffer, then we shouldnt have even been born. I am still very bitter about my C-sec.... Supposedly a few seconds later and I'd have died from suffocation.... Yet they cheated me out of that death. They produced a "life" of misery for me.

I vent. I should be dead. This is not life.... This is sickness, as I always say. What a fucking joke. I hate this. I hate it.
This is why I joined Darth Aurelius and his incel militia and his men's rights organization, something has to be done about this injustice. We incels have been wronged by society, and there has to be justice for the crimes that have been committed against us

If you are over the age of 25, the nightmare starts in full force. You are already too old to experience the things you need to become a normal, psychologically healthy person. Your mind knows that it is past the point of no return and questions you every day with a question of "What now?". There is no future because it was lost, and it goes downhill very fast from this point on. I am almost 30. What am I supposed to look up to? Everybody I knew from school was married and had kids, and yet here I am, having not even received a single hug from a girl. How am I supposed to continue living like this? Its a fucking torture to see this happen right in front of your eyes, knowing that they had it all—teen love, young adult love, enjoying their twenties—and now they are settling, getting married, and creating family. Yet I should pretend that I am like them? That everything is okay; life goes on? Fuck this world.

Every single person on Earth should have the right to die with dignity in a fast and painless death without any questions asked. What is this bullshit even about that I need to qualify for euthanasia and fulfill some conditions? It's my fucking decision that I want to die, and nobody should question it. Its beyond crazy that this shitty society is giving ridiculous rights to faggots, options to change your gender, be tolerant to this, tolerant to that, and other woke shit, yet you have no right to die with dignity.

God is either evil or indiferent; I did nothing to deserve this shit.

Brutal i feel you wish i was never born

To die is to escape
drinking myself to death I can say is probably the best decision im making. A constant stream of dopamine that ends in what needs to be

This is why I joined Darth Aurelius and his incel militia and his men's rights organization, something has to be done about this injustice. We incels have been wronged by society, and there has to be justice for the crimes that have been committed against us
There is no recourse. Rejects remain rejected.There is no cope tier chance of us being able to make the difference. We are at the mercy of normies. Perhaps one day, if they see that they can gain social brownie points by virtue signalling, they'll make the ugly and rejected a "protected class" too. But I dont see it happening anytime soon.

If you are over the age of 25, the nightmare starts in full force. You are already too old to experience the things you need to become a normal, psychologically healthy person. Your mind knows that it is past the point of no return and questions you every day with a question of "What now?". There is no future because it was lost, and it goes downhill very fast from this point on. I am almost 30. What am I supposed to look up to? Everybody I knew from school was married and had kids, and yet here I am, having not even received a single hug from a girl. How am I supposed to continue living like this? Its a fucking torture to see this happen right in front of your eyes, knowing that they had it all—teen love, young adult love, enjoying their twenties—and now they are settling, getting married, and creating family. Yet I should pretend that I am like them? That everything is okay; life goes on? Fuck this world.

Every single person on Earth should have the right to die with dignity in a fast and painless death without any questions asked. What is this bullshit even about that I need to qualify for euthanasia and fulfill some conditions? It's my fucking decision that I want to die, and nobody should question it. Its beyond crazy that this shitty society is giving ridiculous rights to faggots, options to change your gender, be tolerant to this, tolerant to that, and other woke shit, yet you have no right to die with dignity.

God is either evil or indiferent; I did nothing to deserve this shit.
Indeed this is correct. I'm 33 currently. And all the people who said "it gets better" are liars. Its only ever gotten worse. The only good thing that's happened to me really in the last decade was finding this space. I have lost the important years of life. I had no childhood, no teens, no 20s. And i've not really had anything going for me in my 30's so far either.

Indeed this is correct. I'm 33 currently. And all the people who said "it gets better" are liars. Its only ever gotten worse. The only good thing that's happened to me really in the last decade was finding this space. I have lost the important years of life. I had no childhood, no teens, no 20s. And i've not really had anything going for me in my 30's so far either.
My condolences; your age is terrible. I can´t imagine myself crossing this barrier in just a few months from now on. It cannot get better because we never progressed past our high school years. This resulted in our later failures. It cannot also get better because this cannot be repaired in any way. There is no cure for lost time; we will never be young again. I seriously doubt anyone from this site will make it to old age because we have nothing to look back on. Old people live from their memories, yet we have none.

It's nice to imagine myself having a girlfriend, but to imagine myself marrying her, being a dad, head of a family, being responsible for the lifes of so many people, is such an alien concept to me now that it's scary.

No matter what, at least my life is familiar to me.

Who is Darth Aurelius? Haven't heard of him.

You need to work on your personality

And also be a better person toward others
Be kind