Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's always the man pushing the stroller

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Stinky inkie wizard 30 years old virgin
★★
Just saw 4 couples and 4 times in a row it was the man pushing the stroller

Relationships now are pretty much femdom contracts

life of a betabux

These same men shame us for being Incels by the way.

Maybe she's just tired inkwell :soy:

Maybe she's just tired inkwell :soy:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: And they're such good M0d3rn MEN:soy: for being like that.

The aseptisized betabux.

I think Travis Blackpill was right many foids hate masculine men and want to be the alpha.

many foids hate masculine men and want to be the alpha.
I believe they get pleasure from feminising men, since they can't do it physically due to lack of physical strength

Fucking cucks.:soy:

Last edited:
Better to be a cuck pushing a stroller with my beloved child than an incel.

Minus the sex.

Oh and something i notice is that there's lots of men walking around pushing a stroller without a foid. No shit i saw like 3 of them vs 1 foid today.

Are foids EVEN GRATETFUL FOR THE MODERN MAN ? Because last time i checked, my city, which is pretty much the main hub of all that's globohomo progressive, scored the highest in divorce rate/shared parenting by far.

Oh and something i notice is that there's lots of men walking around pushing a stroller without a foid. No shit i saw like 3 of them vs 1 foid today.

Are foids EVEN GRATETFUL FOR THE MODERN MAN ? Because last time i checked, my city, which is pretty much the main hub of all that's globohomo progressive, scored the highest in divorce rate/shared parenting by far.
They're being run through by tyrones

Better to be a cuck pushing a stroller with my beloved child than an incel.
No, the couple are walking together, whilst the cuck's wife is on her phone sexting Chad or setting up a date with him, so that she can get plowed by him later that same night.

Those are cuck betabuxx husband. The wife has a Chad or most likely Tyrone lover

Whenever I see a family with a young child, I just know that the man is a betabux cuck and will only be mercy fucked from now on.

low T trait
Fuck them cunts