Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's always low tier normies who defend women most online

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Every single time. If there's some niche internet drama it's almost guaranteed the guys defending the women involved are low tier normies with shitty patchy beards and glasses. It's not even a stereotype. It's fucking true

View: https://twitter.com/GameCharacterAI/status/1778300445821219189?t=Eeu5nDnAUYvpLJfd-FDHfg&s=19

Look at the replies

View: https://twitter.com/HTTP_Lovecraft/status/1778653746525807027?t=0FVL78mzKo1CqTK08eZ30Q&s=19

LTN
20240413 105438

LTN

20240413 105619

Incel

20240413 105648

>Tells someone to go outside

>Unironically uses twitter

I know right? It’s so weird. Same with the guys that shit on the blackpill on YouTube. It’s mostly always soyboys or some weirdo with bad humor.

Muh how dare you sexualize a video game character

soyjak-bugman.png

Very true. They are so thirsty for crumbs of pussy, simping for validation from foids that will never come. Definition of Reddit.

>Tells someone to go outside

>Unironically uses twitter
:lul: :lul: :lul:
I know right? It’s so weird. Same with the guys that shit on the blackpill on YouTube. It’s mostly always soyboys or some weirdo with bad humor.
Exactly. You almost never seen an average or attractive guy white knight to this extent or trash the blackpill. It's always the borderline soyjacks.
Muh how dare you sexualize a video game character

soyjak-bugman.png
:lul:

Very true. They are so thirsty for crumbs of pussy, simping for validation from foids that will never come. Definition of Reddit.
Facts.

i enjoy the fact that most of them will remain virgins like us for the rest of their lives. finding out and understanding the blackpill semi early on in life is beneficial, some of them wont have that realization until 40 years old :feelskek: at that point they will realize they spent all their time online defending toilets who are disgusted by them for no reason at all and theyll swallow a shotgun

Could be fags. Noticed a lot of actual fags support foids. It's weird

i enjoy the fact that most of them will remain virgins like us for the rest of their lives. finding out and understanding the blackpill semi early on in life is beneficial, some of them wont have that realization until 40 years old :feelskek: at that point they will realize they spent all their time online defending toilets who are disgusted by them for no reason at all and theyll swallow a shotgun
All true.

If they were high tier or Chad, they would not need to white knight; normies always put others down not realizing that it is over for them.

who the fuck cares? it's not even a real foid, just a bunch of pixels on a screen

replies are proof that if you are a lonely virgin man you are worthless and have no value in society (idgaf about video game asses or whatever)

This fucking shitskin

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

the same guy who openly talked about jerking off to futa in one of his videos? OK :lul:

the same guy who openly talked about jerking off to futa in one of his videos? OK :lul:
NO FUCKING WAY. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I need the link asap. Always knew something was up with his libshit antics.

NO FUCKING WAY. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I need the link asap. Always knew something was up with his libshit antics.
i remember it, don't know which fucking video because this guy uploads everyday and his content has gone downhill. somebody can find it out there but who knows maybe he deleted or privated the video. if i find i'll send the link

i remember it, don't know which fucking video because this guy uploads everyday and his content has gone downhill. somebody can find it out there but who knows maybe he deleted or privated the video. if i find i'll send the link
this is the closest thing i can find @K1ng N0th1ng

muta has gone downhill he's just gotten cringe but people seem to eat his shit up jfl. sold his soul
Same goes for moistcritical. He used to make high quality content pre-2016.
No he just milks views.

Every single time. If there's some niche internet drama it's almost guaranteed the guys defending the women involved are low tier normies with shitty patchy beards and glasses. It's not even a stereotype. It's fucking true

View: https://twitter.com/GameCharacterAI/status/1778300445821219189?t=Eeu5nDnAUYvpLJfd-FDHfg&s=19

Look at the replies

View: https://twitter.com/HTTP_Lovecraft/status/1778653746525807027?t=0FVL78mzKo1CqTK08eZ30Q&s=19

LTN
View attachment 1134888

LTN

View attachment 1134890

Incel

View attachment 1134891

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

This fucking shitskin

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

White knight curry hated by every single woman , but for some reason he has to be the white knight, not chad , not him

Look at the replies

LTN
View attachment 1134888

LTN

View attachment 1134890

Incel

View attachment 1134891

Why the fuck does his comment get tons of likes and people hating on him, meanwhile foids do this shit all the time with guys and no one insults them

Only soycucks on twitter would complain about a couple of pixels on a screen