Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its almost like Mexicans women and sheboons try to look ugly on purpose. Its almost like they gain loads of weight and put on weaves TO look ugly

B

bcroger

Major
★★
Male simps and feminists on this reddit keep telling me to ignore fat women and mind my own business. However, most sheboons and Mexician ladies are so fat and ugly that its discomforting to even view them. Its like watching a room full of spiders, a 2 headed snake in a room or someone take a chit on the road. Yeah, I may not directly be affected by watching a guy take a chit on the road from a distance, but its discomforting to watch. Watching those black and Mexicans ladies wobble around like pigs is also discomforting to watch. Fattest people on planet earth. Its like they purposely TRY to look as ugly as possible. They have 100% control of their weight.

I came back to Texas and visited our local Walmart. The women won't melt your heart-rather they will make your heart stop. They have rolls of fat and you can walk through the entire Walmart without seeing one non-overweight/non-ugly foid. The whole place is so depressing and ugly. Some of those fat white bitches smile, but those obese sheboons and Mexican ladies looked miserable. The Mexican and blk women wear skin tight jeans and yoga pants, and all it does is show off their flat, ugly asses. Not that those white women are much better. Over 70% of them too are overweight or obese. Its not necessarily physically painful, but even watching these rolls of lard wobble around makes you want to look away in disgust. If you are lucky you will see ONE cute Asian woman who isn't a fat piglet, but thats about as much relief you will get. They look like cockroaches and pigs. Its like a haunted house and the obese women are supposed the demons/ghosts.

its because they're married and are reproducing and our women aren't because the social mechanics are broken

a big part of that is men checking out of soysciety instead of taking it head on like an actual man would
that's why you should re-emasculate

a big part of that is men checking out of soysciety instead of taking it head on like an actual man would
that's why you should re-emasculate
True.

I mean the only way the average Mexican or black woman could look any uglier is if they wear halloween masks over their faces. And even, then its debatable.

America is a degrading muttified worthless oligarchical shithole. It is inevitable that the vast majority of the citizenry becoming ugly fat pigs

And they still acquire companionship, unlike me
People say that all women need to do is not be fat, these days even that's too far, they literally just need to not be a fucking burn victim

Plus their backs are way too short. The distance from their waste to base of neck is like 2/3 that of a white girl, which makes them look like boxy goblina ninja turtles.

Obesity rate in Mexico is with 75% the highest in the world, no surprise that there are so many Mexican landwhales

have you seen what mexican foids eat lol

mexican food will get you fat in no time.

Male simps and feminists on this reddit keep telling me to ignore fat women and mind my own business. However, most sheboons and Mexician ladies are so fat and ugly that its discomforting to even view them. Its like watching a room full of spiders, a 2 headed snake in a room or someone take a chit on the road. Yeah, I may not directly be affected by watching a guy take a chit on the road from a distance, but its discomforting to watch. Watching those black and Mexicans ladies wobble around like pigs is also discomforting to watch. Fattest people on planet earth. Its like they purposely TRY to look as ugly as possible. They have 100% control of their weight.

I came back to Texas and visited our local Walmart. The women won't melt your heart-rather they will make your heart stop. They have rolls of fat and you can walk through the entire Walmart without seeing one non-overweight/non-ugly foid. The whole place is so depressing and ugly. Some of those fat white bitches smile, but those obese sheboons and Mexican ladies looked miserable. The Mexican and blk women wear skin tight jeans and yoga pants, and all it does is show off their flat, ugly asses. Not that those white women are much better. Over 70% of them too are overweight or obese. Its not necessarily physically painful, but even watching these rolls of lard wobble around makes you want to look away in disgust. If you are lucky you will see ONE cute Asian woman who isn't a fat piglet, but thats about as much relief you will get. They look like cockroaches and pigs. Its like a haunted house and the obese women are supposed the demons/ghosts.
All yoga pants need to be gathered and burned in a bonfire.

Anyone who tries to make them should be stoned to death

Plus their backs are way too short. The distance from their waste to base of neck is like 2/3 that of a white girl, which makes them look like boxy goblina ninja turtles.
Good point. I hope OBESITYtears is reading my posts. I know how sensitive American foids are about their weight (despite being the fattest group of "people" on planet earth)