Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's almost Halloween...

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
I see a lot of idiots complaining about not going to parties, but that shit is pure cope. The real suifuel is knowing that you will never have a tight JB clinging to you in fear as you walk through a haunted house together. Why live tbh. I'm even contemplating going to one alone in case some cunt loses her friends and needs saving. There's nothing more arousing than a scared little bitch like @FiveFourManlet.

lol just g0 to a haunted h0use br0

Halloween is perfect for ldaring alone and watching horror movies...

I see a lot of idiots complaining about not going to parties, but that shit is pure cope. The real suifuel is knowing that you will never have a tight JB clinging to you in fear as you walk through a haunted house together. Why live tbh. I'm even contemplating going to one alone in case some cunt loses her friends and needs saving. There's nothing more arousing than a scared little bitch like @FiveFourManlet.
cope

imagine what its like to have terror induced sex with a prime JB. Rape is the only thing that could come close

Just gonna listen to MM all day tbh

too short to be invited to any party
too short to go outside because all the kids are taller than me 5'3
fucking micromanletism

fucking micromanletism
You really are a one note guy. Theres more to life than complaining about manletism 24/7 Pygmy

You really are a one note guy. Theres more to life than complaining about manletism 24/7 Pygmy
its the single largest problem in my life
0239b7d294c3115473f7df51f04c7e44

Brutal halloweenpill
The real suifuel is knowing that you will never have a tight JB clinging to you in fear as you walk through a haunted house together. Why live tbh.

forgive me, I have a weakness for JBs. But you're right, I deserve to be punished for this
It's natural man, as long as you don't follow through, you're fine

MR SaveAHoe

Last edited:
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because of all the skeletons and skulls tbh tbh. I also like candy and the whole Halloween aesthetic in general. Every one though since 9th grade has been cursed so now I'm Halloweenmaxxing this year and partying by myself in my dorm that day. I'm gonna get a bunch of junk food, booze and weed and I'm gonna play video games all night its gonna be great.

I'm just happy that it's nearly winter

On the good side of things, I've been getting my halloween themed vrchat into a good state in blender. At least we have vrchat as a cope...

Sharing experiences with JB’s is the only reason to live. young, prime, Virgin JB’s truly are the best thing this world has to offer.. and they’re off limits to you a mere 5 years after puberty.. though you still see them everywhere you turn.. jfl what a cruel joke... like feeding Steak to a dog for a week, then giving him shitty dog food for the rest of his life while dangling a steak in front of him.. and that’s life for non-incels.. for incels it’s like dangling steak in front of a dog and letting him starve to death slowly over 60 years

So many foids will get pregnant

Every one though since 9th grade has been cursed so now I'm Halloweenmaxxing this year and partying by myself in my dorm that day. I'm gonna get a bunch of junk food, booze and weed and I'm gonna play video games all night its gonna be great.

myR5Of9.gif

All the thots are dressing up as bowsette this year.
fucking micromanletism
:feelsbadman:
fucking micromanletism
:feelsbadman:

You can't deny that its a good idea. Halloween is gonna be so much fun this year for me :feelsautistic:
yeah i keep reading comments as if they come from late 20s / early 30s guys like me, i'm sure you'll have fun if you're still in college

yeah i keep reading comments as if they come from late 20s / early 30s guys like me, i'm sure you'll have fun if you're still in college

I'll still like halloween even when I get out of college. TBH I'll probably still use it when I'm older as an excuse to have fun.

He's most likely a LARP
Nah I have seen his pics and we talk on discord a lot.

He is 5'3 not the best looking and is a dicklet ricecel with aspergers

If you're a gymcel, put on a mask and go to a college party and just show off your body. Might work on really drunk foids

Skeleton memes are the reason halloween is still a thing

Are you a manlet? If not shut the fuck up. Manletism is one of the worst shit that could happen to you. Its one of the most unmasculine traits, not just to woman but to men too. You are perceived as inferior and never intimidating. You are also naturally weaker than a 6'3 ogre even if you wight lift or whatever, thats why its important for a manlet to be armed.

I have always seen taller guys have more success than a short guy. The short guy always has to aim for low looking girls. I saw a guy who was 5'5 and had a chadlite face and was aiming for a chubby short chick. It was such brutal suicide fuel since I am 5'6 but way uglier, what fucking chance do I have or any ugly manlet have? Also have seen taller guys with acne worse than mine still get girls. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. I sometimes wonder if I was 5'8 at least if my life would have been completely different. Also height is something that can never change, nothing you do will make you taller, there is no legitimate heightmaxxing method. FUCK YOU PISSED ME OFF WITH YOUR IGNORANT AS COMMENT.

its the single largest problem in my life
View attachment 54276
same brother :feelscry:
The real suifuel is knowing that you will never have a tight JB clinging to you in fear as you walk through a haunted house together.
Tbh :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: missing teen love is such a brutal fate. I fucking wanna die overtime I think about HS.

Are you a manlet? If not shut the fuck up. Manletism is one of the worst shit that could happen to you. Its one of the most unmasculine traits, not just to woman but to men too. You are perceived as inferior and never intimidating. You are also naturally weaker than a 6'3 ogre even if you wight lift or whatever, thats why its important for a manlet to be armed.

I have always seen taller guys have more success than a short guy. The short guy always has to aim for low looking girls. I saw a guy who was 5'5 and had a chadlite face and was aiming for a chubby short chick. It was such brutal suicide fuel since I am 5'6 but way uglier, what fucking chance do I have or any ugly manlet have? Also have seen taller guys with acne worse than mine still get girls. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. I sometimes wonder if I was 5'8 at least if my life would have been completely different. Also height is something that can never change, nothing you do will make you taller, there is no legitimate heightmaxxing method. FUCK YOU PISSED ME OFF WITH YOUR IGNORANT AS COMMENT.

same brother :feelscry:

Tbh :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: missing teen love is such a brutal fate. I fucking wanna die overtime I think about HS.
I'm 5'5 4/10 face asperger agoraphobic shut up faggot

I bet normies will play as incels in halloween

You’re a Manlet too?
12 year old girls mogg you
I am in the 4th percentile for the average height of my country. (5ft11.5) and who knows if that is really the average nowadays.

I am 5ft6.5 but I just say 5ft6 if rounding up is a cope

I am in the 4th percentile for the average height of my country. (5ft11.5) and who knows if that is really the average nowadays.

I am 5ft6.5 but I just say 5ft6 if rounding up is a cope
I’m the first percentile:feelsrope: