Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's almost Halloween...

I am in the 4th percentile for the average height of my country. (5ft11.5) and who knows if that is really the average nowadays.

I am 5ft6.5 but I just say 5ft6 if rounding up is a cope
Life as a short man. Especially an ugly one.

I just never even began

Even when you were a child you were a midget compared to everyone
It’s nothing but shit
Legit. I was always shorter than my peers and nothing ever changed. I thought I would have my growth spurt like everyone else but it never happend.

A lot of girls here are tall as fuck and being shorter than them makes me feel inferior.

There is a reason why many short men kill themselves

I'm 5'5 4/10 face asperger agoraphobic shut up faggot
Than that makes you a bigger retard. You know how bad manlets have it yet you still cope acting like its not a big deal and hating on a fellow manlet.

Than that makes you a bigger retard. You know how bad manlets have it yet you still cope acting like its not a big deal and hating on a fellow manlet.
The only retard here is you. Pygmy is a friend of mine and I was simply staring a fact (feel free to read his post history) 90+% of his posts are just saying "I'm a manlet"

Maybe do your research before sperging out next time.

The only retard here is you. Pygmy is a friend of mine and I was simply staring a fact (feel free to read his post history) 90+% of his posts are just saying "I'm a manlet"

Maybe do your research before sperging out next time.
still a retard for thinking manletism isn't a good enough reason to have 90% of your post about it

still a retard for thinking manletism isn't a good enough reason to have 90% of your post about it
:waitwhat:just be a one note song theory

Theres more ti the blackpill than being a manlet. Hes also got a sub5 face and aspergers.