Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR It's all so boring

turbo_coper

turbo_coper

Self-banned
-
Is this really all there is? Life is so monotonous and boring. Studying makes me really tired and makes me feel stupid. I do nothing during the evenings and nothing in the weekends. No pussy, no close friends. I hate talking to people because they're all so repulsed by me and only respond out of pity but I still have to to not get all insane. :feelscry:

"Lose my hands to use my heart
even if I died alone
even if I died alone
even if I died alone
even if I died alone
even if I died"

You need to find a purpose dude

that’s why the saying exists. It’s over

Yeah. Even my copes have been getting boring.

Its boring for US, some people live lives we cant even comprehend.

s this really all there is? Life is so monotonous and boring. Studying makes me really tired and makes me feel stupid. I do nothing during the evenings and nothing in the weekends. No pussy, no close friends. I hate talking to people because they're all so repulsed by me and only respond out of pity but I still have to to not get all insane. :feelscry:
same tbh. Only got 1 friend I play game with occasionally and thats it. + Hes a normie with gf and decent job so he mogs me to oblivion

Just look at the phone of an averge incels and average foid. Its brutal, different universe. I literally get no messages :feelsrope:
:feelsrope:

Just look at the phone of an averge incels and average foid. Its brutal, different universe. I literally get no messages :feelsrope:
Actually, they have it just as bad as you... :feelsUgh:

They only got 300 notifications today, compared to the 500 the day before yesterday! :feelswhat:

You need to find a purpose dude
I sort of do but it's still feels so empty without pussy and good friends.
I know, and it really makes me sad now that I've finally accepted that I'll never have that life. It's so gut wrenchingly dissapointing. I hear and see references of an exciting life (posters, conversations, movies, social group advertisement pitches at my university), and the gatekeepers keep me away. :feelsrope:
same tbh. Only got 1 friend I play game with occasionally and thats it. + Hes a normie with gf and decent job so he mogs me to oblivion
Hate being mogged
It makes me so angry how much attention toilets get :feelsree:
I haven't enjoyed it in very long.
Really don't understand all the try hards and eager students at my university. I legit only get E

Is this really all there is? Life is so monotonous and boring. Studying makes me really tired and makes me feel stupid. I do nothing during the evenings and nothing in the weekends. No pussy, no close friends. I hate talking to people because they're all so repulsed by me and only respond out of pity but I still have to to not get all insane. :feelscry:

"Lose my hands to use my heart
even if I died alone
even if I died alone
even if I died alone
even if I died alone
even if I died"
Least depressed incel

what are u studying brocel
Civil engineering, so I might still get a job in spite of my shitty grades, but I'm competing with roasties who ofc get simped for in the job interview and get good grades because of "muh good grades so important1!1 :foidSoy: "

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    622.1 KB · Views: 3
Civil engineering, so I might still get a job in spite of my shitty grades, but I'm competing with roasties who ofc get simped for in the job interview and get good grades because of "muh good grades so important1!1 :foidSoy: "
im in economics field and same. Extroverted foids will get chosen for a job over me. Happened 2 months ago I was intervewing for an intership and ofc some foid got the job :feelsree:
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

im in economics field and same. Extroverted foids will get chosen for a job over me. Happened 2 months ago I was intervewing for an intership and ofc some foid got the job :feelsree:
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Toilets have such an advantage in education and on the job market it's insane, and they still have the audacity to claim opression. Also, economics is brutal because there's too many economy fags out there, so the competition is even worse.

Toilets have such an advantage in education and on the job market it's insane, and they still have the audacity to claim opression. Also, economics is brutal because there's too many economy fags out there, so the competition is even worse.
It was IT job but non porgramming. Still a normie field.

hard to believe that they still exist tbh. it seems like everyone and their grandmothers know python at my uni :feelsaww:
they exist. Theres many non programming jobs or very light programming like sys admin.