Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's actually pretty obvious why (((they))) want to create as many incels as possible

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I'm not even talking of their campaign to kill off the white race. That's a topic for another thread. Completely irrelevant of race, (((they))) have another good reason to create incels.

Imagine of the sheer amount of joy and satisfaction that a happy relationship with sex, affection and companionship provides. What is the problem for kikes here? Normal, healthy relationships are free of charge and outside (((their))) direct control. If (((they))) were to destroy the culture of monogamous relationships, (((they))) would be left with sad and depressed people that would need to find the their joy from products and entertainment (((they))) provide. This is a goal (((they))) have wonderfully been able to attain via mainstream media, Tinder, Instagram and so forth.

I sure as shit eat unhealthy food, watch (((their))) films, play (((their))) games and browse (((their))) websites to cope with my loneliness and frustration. I'm the perfect fucking consoomer for (((them))) and this is possible entirely thanks to the fact that I am unable to find a female to spend my life with, a problem which (((they))) are behind. Lonely people are the best consoomers.

Last edited:
Firstly it's not all about sex - love is most important, second, the number of incels is not as high as many of you here think is. As for (((them))) purposely destroing the traditional societies, the family, the white (mainly ex-christian) civilazation - that's obvious. Thing is they treat all non-jews as a cattle which has to be slaughtered in the near future so it's not just a question of race.

Firstly it's not all about sex - love is most important, second, the number of incels is not as high as many of you here think is. As for (((them))) purposely destroing the traditional societies, the family, the white (mainly ex-christian) civilazation - that's obvious. Thing is they treat all non-jews as a cattle which has to be slaughtered in the near future so it's not just a question of race.
Yes, I described the benefits of a relationship as "sex, affection and companionship". And yeah, I know race is a sub-goal for them. Obviously all non-kikes are in their crosshairs at the end of the day.

Yes, I described the benefits of a relationship as "sex, affection and companionship". And yeah, I know race is a sub-goal for them. Obviously all non-kikes are in their crosshairs at the end of the day.
You lit put sex as a main priority kek

((You're)) a dumbass.

You sure about that
Absolutely. This forum is an echo chamber in this regard, think logically - the vast majority of guys are normies (doesnt matter what tier) and dont have a significant problem getting in relationships (doesnt matter via what) with girls/women (doesnt matter what tier). How many times have you thought someone is incel just to find out he has a gf?

Last edited:
Absolutely. This forum is an echo chamber in this regard, think logically - the vast majority of guys are normies (doesnt matter what tier) and dont have a significant problem getting in relationships (doesnt matter via what) with girls/women (doesnt matter what tier). How many times have you thought someone is incel just to find out he has a gf?
I see your point

the focus is on asian and white men.

true, but normies are getting laid less and less nowadays, with many slipping down into NO sex for years at a time as hypergamy multiplies

I'm not even talking of their campaign to kill off the white race. That's a topic for another thread. Completely irrelevant of race, (((they))) have another good reason to create incels.

Imagine of the sheer amount of joy and satisfaction that a happy relationship with sex, affection and companionship provides. What is the problem for kikes here? Normal, healthy relationships are free of charge and outside (((their))) direct control. If (((they))) were to destroy the culture of monogamous relationships, (((they))) would be left with sad and depressed people that would need to find the their joy from products and entertainment (((they))) provide. This is a goal (((they))) have wonderfully been able to attain via mainstream media, Tinder, Instagram and so forth.

I sure as shit eat unhealthy food, watch (((their))) films, play (((their))) games and browse (((their))) websites to cope with my loneliness and frustration. I'm the perfect fucking consoomer for (((them))) and this is possible entirely thanks to the fact that I am unable to find a female to spend my life with, a problem which (((they))) are behind. Lonely people are the best consoomers.
You have a point. Who really feels comfortable rising up against the supplier of their copes and the organizations that create the only thing left to fill the void in their lives and which they feel grateful for? There's no no fap, no surf, stoicism and minimalism for your face @metabuxx

true, but normies are getting laid less and less nowadays, with many slipping down into NO sex for years at a time as hypergamy multiplies
Yep, r/deadbedrooms wouldnt be a thing. But meh, idc, normie problems :feelskek::feelsclown:

Idiots. It’s all about the money. They don’t give a shit about incels like us, just that cucking soyciety and spreading degeneracy makes the Jewish elites richer

Idiots. It’s all about the money. They don’t give a shit about incels like us, just that cucking soyciety and spreading degeneracy makes the Jewish elites richer

You guys just sound foolish, the Jews aren't "destroying" anything

If the moment someone takes the leash off of a dog it mauls you to death, it isn't the fault of the person who removed the leash, it isn't the fault of the leash, its the dog's fault, the dog wanted to maul you, it just never had the freedom to do so

Women in this analogy is the dog, all you retards are doing is making ridiculous tradcon arguments that strip women of all accountability and responsibility

"Those evil Jews are making women be their true selves, how dare they"

How about women not be fucked up and selfish, how about that?

I'll never blame the Jews even if they are behind this shit, because its women CHOOSING to go along with it and blatantly not giving a fuck about how it affects men or society at large

love is most important
High Confusion

This forum is filled with retarded copers

Indeed. They are equal opportunity haters of all rac3s except there own