Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s absolute hell on my conscious how unforgiving people are

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
Their seems to be this absurd double standard with forgiveness where those who aren’t willing to improve get forgiven and it only enables the person who fooled someone in to thinking they could be forgiven to just keep doing what’s wrong. You look at it on the other end of the double standard and those who are willing to improve and can prove they’re willing to improve do not get forgiven.

I’m the kind of guy who will feel sick with guilt over the wrong he’s done and will want forgiveness because I can’t stand being hated people only hate me because they just exaggerate my fucks ups so they can take my fuck ups to villainise me as much as possible. It’s like I can’t afford to make any mistakes because people will never believe I can improve they’ll always lie about me being a threat over a misunderstanding of my mistakes.

The way people will hate me so easily just causes me to hate myself it makes me see others as the kind of people who will always label me as the irredeemable guy they can justify socially excluding. Socially excluding people is counterproductive it just adds to the problem with loneliness. The way I get socially excluded from numerous groups for my mistakes just gives me that much awareness of how much of an outcast I am.

kys retard, fucking foid insults, attacking someones mental health. Switch over to your alt and reply to me or smn fucking cocksleeve.

Their seems to be this absurd double standard with forgiveness where those who aren’t willing to improve get forgiven and it only enables the person who fooled someone in to thinking they could be forgiven to just keep doing what’s wrong. You look at it on the other end of the double standard and those who are willing to improve and can prove they’re willing to improve do not get forgiven.

I’m the kind of guy who will feel sick with guilt over the wrong he’s done and will want forgiveness because I can’t stand being hated people only hate me because they just exaggerate my fucks ups so they can take my fuck ups to villainise me as much as possible. It’s like I can’t afford to make any mistakes because people will never believe I can improve they’ll always lie about me being a threat over a misunderstanding of my mistakes.

The way people will hate me so easily just causes me to hate myself it makes me see others as the kind of people who will always label me as the irredeemable guy they can justify socially excluding. Socially excluding people is counterproductive it just adds to the problem with loneliness. The way I get socially excluded from numerous groups for my mistakes just gives me that much awareness of how much of an outcast I am.
Liste, people are not self aware at all. Most people do not engage in this kind of self reflection at all. Stop projecting on them. Even old people are just children. They dont know what the fuck they are doing most of the time. Their judgement is completely retarded and founded on nothing.

been an outcast since school and most jobs I've had but I'm trying to improve