Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's about time we created the Pokeballs

• Thread starter Elliot Eric Auvinen
  • Start date
E

Elliot Eric Auvinen

Banned
-
it's already 2023 and no Pokemons or Pokeballs. We need POKEBALLS!

I poke my balls sometimes

Do you want to become a Pokemon trainer, if so then please select your starter Pokemon. We have Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander. Choose wisely, one of those three will become your best friend for life.

380-3800828_legendary-pokemon-images-and-names.png

Do you want to become a Pokemon trainer, if so then please select your starter Pokemon. We have Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander. Choose wisely, one of those three will become your best friend for life.
I need to play the new pokemon emerald.

what is your favorite pokemon?