Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s a shame that being bigger and stronger than the other man doesn’t matter anymore

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being stronger than your competition means nothing nowdays because number 1 if your competition has more money than you it’s over if they have more status it’s over if they’re better looking it’s over also people don’t fight fair nowdays most people are cowards and will blast you once they start losing the fight or they’ll do it anyways even if they aren’t losing I really hate the direction that civilization has come to

Its always been that way. We dont live in the cave times.

It still does in my experience

I hate it when foids say they want to feel protected and then go for metrosexual chadlites.

it still matters, you have to be tall

Yes most foids nowadays mostly like pretty boy faggots

most places are civilised and dont carry weapons so it still matters

I tallchad faggots I want to shoot them down with an elephant gun

Being big, handsome, and strong genetic lottery winner definitely matters you are :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: If you say otherwise

Mensan-tier IQ is quite valuable.

One cannot match it.

No muscles or strength for your face
Even tall gym maxxed ogres get pussi
EWemN2CWsAIZ42Q.jpg
mqdefault.jpg

A 5’6 120 pound Chad still gets laid more than a 6’3 220 pound ogre
There's no such thing as a 5'6 chad, he would get mogged even by toilets

There's no such thing as a 5'6 chad, he would get mogged even by toilets
Not if he’s 5’6 with a good frame but if he has the frame of an adolescent boy then he’ll have to try a little bit harder to get Stacy

Am glad it doesn't otherwise I would have been obliterated but anyways you could argue it does matter in some form.

it does still matter

matters a lot