Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a joke that there's even a term called "ephebophilia"

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
Attraction to hot teenage girls is called, "normal male heterosexuality."

Do these fucking dipshits really not grasp that puberty is a universal biological indication that a being is sexually mature?

Members of every species but humans are unanimously "ephebophiles." The moment the organism reaches puberty, it's time for sex.

But nope, humans are just so "civilized" and "evolved" and "enlightened." We know that there's some magical age where people are "mentally mature enuffffz" for sex. For a while, it was 14. Then it was 15-16. And now it's apparently 18.

Some day, it could be 21. After all, you're not even old enough to drink at 18...how can you be old enough for sex?

And it's not like college students are notoriously impulsive, immature dipshits or anything.

And it's not like there are plenty of 25+ year olds who are impulsive and immature.

It's not like foids are still little girls.

To Catch a Predator was such a fucking joke. If they really wanted to catch actual dangerous predators, they would have listed the girls' ages as 4-10. Then they would have caught actual pedophiles.

But they didn't, because they know those types are rare. They would rather police horny guys on the internet by showing them pictures of fucking 18+ year old hot decoys and telling them they're 13 or 14. "YOU SICKO! You looked at a picture of an 18-year-old 8/10 who told you she was 14 and got hard and started making plans to see if you could get away with having sex with her! Thank God we caught you and we can remove DANGEROUS SEX PREDATORZ like you from the streetz."

Put me in the screencap.

It's normal to be a atrracted to teens...nothing wrong with it. 15+(14 in some cases) is legal...

If her age isn't on the clock... you know the rest

Virtue signalling normies are lying if they say they wouldn’t fuck a 15/16 year old Stacy if given half a chance.

So? Let's say they make it legal for men of any age to fuck 13 year olds, how does that change anything for an incel? For us they've always been off-limits... so what if it'd now be actually illegal to fuck them? It's a law that incels won't have a chance of breaking anyway. Nothing to do with us so no use getting upset about it.

The thing I hate most is how AoC is so arbitrary to where you live and the culture
You tell a person where I live you want to fuck an 18yo and they still look at you like you are a pedo even though it is legal. They state 17/18yo are still "children" which is bullshit

Then you try to rationalize with them that if that was the case why does nobody care if a 14yo has sex with another 14yo if it is so traumatizing. No response. Then you go that other countries have AoC WAYYYYYYYYY lower than us and nobody says shit. So which is it? Is every other country full of pedos then? What does that say about the people who vacation there specifically to fuck younger girls LEGALLY there?

Normies get so full of emotions when talking about age and also never admit they fucked themselves since they were 13 so they have no FUCKING BUSINESS acting all high and mighty of something that they themselves did. Like a junkie who tells you not to do drugs yourself because it is bad for your health.
FUCK YOU!!! SO YOU GET TO HAVE ALL THE FUN THEN BAN IT FOR OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU HAD A CHANGE OF HEART! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There should be a term for being attracted for women in their 40s. That's much more unnatural than being attracted to women in their teens.

It is a dumb term I agree. Many 15-18 year olds do look like young adults, it's not like they are super young and haven't even developed yet.

Thank You. I wish more people would understand that. It's stupid when people try to strictly follow the "legal definition" of it and screech that "if they are under 18 it's pedophilia!!!"

Edit:

To Catch a Predator was such a fucking joke. If they really wanted to catch actual dangerous predators, they would have listed the girls' ages as 4-10. Then they would have caught actual pedophiles.

The fact that that show led to an individual feeling so persecuted and shunned that they had no choice but to resort to suicide is pure RageFuel. (See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Conradt)

Last edited:
The thing I hate most is how AoC is so arbitrary to where you live and the culture
You tell a person where I live you want to fuck an 18yo and they still look at you like you are a pedo even though it is legal. They state 17/18yo are still "children" which is bullshit

Then you try to rationalize with them that if that was the case why does nobody care if a 14yo has sex with another 14yo if it is so traumatizing. No response. Then you go that other countries have AoC WAYYYYYYYYY lower than us and nobody says shit. So which is it? Is every other country full of pedos then? What does that say about the people who vacation there specifically to fuck younger girls LEGALLY there?

Normies get so full of emotions when talking about age and also never admit they fucked themselves since they were 13 so they have no FUCKING BUSINESS acting all high and mighty of something that they themselves did. Like a junkie who tells you not to do drugs yourself because it is bad for your health.
FUCK YOU!!! SO YOU GET TO HAVE ALL THE FUN THEN BAN IT FOR OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU HAD A CHANGE OF HEART! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
yeah, nobody tells 16 year old thots "hey maybe you shouldn't slut around that might be unhealthy"

and they talk about "grooming" but it's hard to take that seriously when they take chad's cock at every moment

Yes. I also term it "Hebephilia" and "Lolicon", since they're mononymous ways to refer to it more efficiently than 3 terms.

Also if they bioengineered men to be born gay then that would make gay the "new normal" so I think it is useful to have a distinct term for these things separate from "normal" since normal is subjective to fluctuating averages whereas fixed definitions are not.

It's a joke that there's even a term called "ephebophilia"​

no the gays need a term to refer to their unusual lust for teen boys:
86 for boy

just don't let the gays trick you into using the term to refer to attraction to teen girls, it does not mean that

basically NAMBLA is bribing scientists to fuck around with terminology to trick heterosexual men into defending homosexuals

ephebophilia = neotenic androphilia (homosexual man)
hebephilia = neotenic gynephilia (heterosexual man)

Members of every species but humans are unanimously "ephebophiles."
sorry OP but no

FourPages

the correct term for the usual favoring of males of the species is hebephilia (neotenic straight) not ephebophilia (neotenic gay)

dun mix them up because the tranny docs trying to fuck with yo head bruv

I just go with asking if my Amish grandpa was a pedo for marrying and having 15 kids with my grandma who started at 16.

Mean words MONSTER.​

9ED61A66 88CC 4D16 A428 FA258BD51213

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back