Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a disaster to be raised by single mother or have passive father.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Ideally mothers should nurture their children and teach them some basic things ( like how to read etc ). The role of father is to introduce his son to realities of this cruel world, to show how this world really works. Mothers can't do that because women are grown children who live in their own solipsistic world.
The tragedy of many incels is that we either had no father or he was uninvolved and apathetic towards his own family so no one told us really important things not platitudes women say ( like 'be nice', 'be respectful to everyone' regardless of how these people treat you ).

Boomers were the first cuck generation that perpetuated that happy wife happy life bullshit. Having beta parents means it never began:feelsrope:

my dad abused me but was very nurturing and caring toward my sister

my sister also has much better looks than i do... coincidence?

Ideally mothers should nurture their children and teach them some basic things ( like how to read etc ). The role of father is to introduce his son to realities of this cruel world, to show how this world really works. Mothers can't do that because women are grown children who live in their own solipsistic world.

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 01 10 08

1 A

I love my father but I don’t respect him. He is a total doormat to my hysteric mother and her constant abuse.

If she leaves him alone he retreats and watches anime or plays with his steam-engines and radios.

Suffice to say I never learned how to handle women correctly.

Yeah, my mom fucked my life up. My dad is a complete loser, that's why I stopped talking to him, haven't seen his face since 2014. My mom is crazy, but I would rather deal with her alone, then deal with my mother and a useless fool who divorced her. :incel:

My mom is a Latina fuck face who breeder with a childish 5'7 white manlet who was never there in my life. Always tricked me because his son was midget and mixed race:feelsree:

big truth. I have a schizo mother and being raised by her doomed me. Useless low IQ inbred trash. And my father is a worthless blue collar trash too. Unfortunately by the time I found about how to start making legitimate progress towards goals, I was already in my 20s. Having shit parents can slow your progress by years if not decades even.

Yeah, mother screwed over my father any chance she got, and painted his natural retaliation as him being some crazy abuser

I love my father but I don’t respect him. He is a total doormat to my hysteric mother and her constant abuse.

If she leaves him alone he retreats and watches anime or plays with his steam-engines and radios.

Suffice to say I never learned how to handle women correctly.
:yes::yes::yes:My dad was also a doormat sperg and spoiled my mom to the point that she acts like a child.

The anime part is p funny tho and my dad also liked trains

Being raised by a single mother increases the chance of the son being a cuck.

But mind you, a Chad can have a single mother and will still slay so you shouldn't attribute your inceldom to your parents, at least not entirely