Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] It's a cozy Friday evening

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I'm all huddled up indoors while it storms outside, drinking beer, and switching between playing Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal on my phone, and then playing Fallout 3 on my PS3 while I'm charging my phone whenever the battery gets low. :feelscomfy:

I'm doing an Energy Weapons and Luck build in Fallout 3, on the PS3, I'm sure nothing bad will come of it, though. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Checking in on the forum when I occasionally make the switch, and playing youtubes in the background for that comforting background noise to make it feel like I'm out and about in a social setting instead of sitting inside like a loser. :feelscomfy::feelsbadman:

Oh well. Beats being an even bigger loser and a soy staying in all night "monitoring" some internet group of disadvantaged folks because they're saying stuff I don't like. :feelsdevil: So, I guess it could be worse. :feelshaha::feelshmm:

Last edited:
Sounds like a fun evening, my fellow. I have even less plans than that. Maybe I will follow your example.

Sounds like a fun evening, my fellow. I have even less plans than that. Maybe I will follow your example.
It beats sitting around and LDARing, if you've got the motivation for it.