Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's a contradiction to say "improve yourself" and "looks don't matter" at the same time

• Thread starter AshamedVirgin34
  • Start date
AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
Seriously, how can't people see that? How can't people see just how insulting this as an advice is? :reeeeee:

Do I seriously have to explain how stupid this set of advices are? Are this fucking normies this fucking retard? :feelsree:

The blackpill tells you this two things:

1- If you're not physically attractive, no woman will ever be sexually interested in you because women are extremely shallow

2- Looks are determined by your genes and therefore they are unchangeable

The "go to the gym" advice would maybe deny the second affirmation, but it wouldn't deny the first one, it actually reinforces it. Despite this, there are many gymcels here who know that gym wasn't enough for them, yes, there are incels who go to the gym, even though some ITshits say that we don't take showers or that we don't wipe our ass (maybe that applies to some here who are extreme cases, but it's not fair to say that "incels in general" are like that").

People literally tell you that looks are not that important, but also they tell you to go to the gym like, wtf? Pick one! Because when you tell me to go to the gym, you're literally confirming that looks matter so much that you SHOULD work on them, and that denies your previous claim that says that "looks are not that important, women are not extremely shallow, personality is the key".

Seriously, how isn't this common sense? Am I the only one who sees this? Am I the weird one? Hearing some few idiots telling me this contradictions would be annoying, but hearing all the fucking world telling us this is a fucking nightmare, it literally drives me crazy, it makes me I am alone in this world of clowns and NPCs who just repeat and repeat without understanding what they are repeating :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. These things are so frustratingly stupid that they literally make me tired.

Seriously, normies, these advices DO NOT HELP US, these advices HURT US, they make us confused. Maybe that's what sexhavers want, they want to give us these confusing and non-sensical advices in order to create long term suffering in us, they hate us, maybe it's a conspiracy against sexually unsuccessful men!

Because they live in blue pilled fantasy land in their heads

Because they live in blue pilled fantasy land in their heads
But it still surprises me how these idiots can't see such an insulting contradiction in front of their noses, even a simple mind should be able to notice it.

But it still surprises me how these idiots can't see such an insulting contradiction in front of their noses, even a simple mind should be able to notice it.
Yeah, tbh deep down, the people who say that know its bullshit i reckon, but its safe and easy to delude yourself with thoughts like that. Actually stepping out the matrix and seeing the reality would be too much for most normfags.

There could be two meanings though. People go to the gym, because it can have a great effect on your mentality. There's a reason why mentally ill people should workout and be physically active. It's good for your brain health and I don't think majority find unhealthy people attractive. Working out can lead to positivity and a self-esteem boost, which people find to be an essential trait in a partner. But again, they usually give you the stupid advice - muscles = escape inceldom

There could be two meanings though. People go to the gym, because it can have a great effect on your mentality. There's a reason why mentally ill people should workout and be physically active. It's good for your brain health and I don't think majority find unhealthy people attractive. Working out can lead to positivity and a self-esteem boost, which people find to be an essential trait in a partner. But again, they usually give you the stupid advice - muscles = escape inceldom
True. And even if it was true that gym is enough for ascending, it would still be annoying considering HOW MUCH this society tries too hard on denying the effect of looks in dating. Since we are children, we are bombarded by these movies and songs that tell us that looks don't matter, that we shouldn't be "fatphobic", etc, and then you get crushed with the reality that ALL YOU WERE TOLD IS NONSENSICAL CRAP.

Imagine if you're told to do something and then you're punished for doing SPECIFICALLY that thing I was told to do. I was told to not be shallow, to believe women are non-shallow angels (unlike men, who are pigs), I was told to abandon my masculinity and become a deconstructed ally, of course I didn't completely fall for it, feminism always seemed excessively hostile and violent to me, but all this propaganda had an inpact, and THEN I was punished for doing exactly all these things I was told to do.

It's disgusting and insulting. I hate it wholeheartedly.

Yeah, tbh deep down, the people who say that know its bullshit i reckon, but its safe and easy to delude yourself with thoughts like that. Actually stepping out the matrix and seeing the reality would be too much for most normfags.
Yeah, you're right, the reality is horrible and it's too much for these normies.

The Blackpill says you should give up but we don't want to give normies the win so it can make it confusing whereas its not that you want to improve , its that you want to prove to yourself that you aren't what soyciety says you are but while internalizing the Blackpill and its pessimistic beliefs. Hence , in a way we have to live a contradicting lifestyle to balance it out.