Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's a bluepilled lie to claim that women are attracted to funny men

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It's just not true. Women aren't attracted to men that are actually funny, they are attracted to humor as a tool of dominance which can exclude a lot of people that manage to be funny but without necessarily being dominant.

Like I would regard Louis CK as still being hillarious, but no one wants to fuck him. Yeah he bred and isn't incel, but that's cause he rich. Same with Jimmy O Yang and Bobby Lee-- I think women and men would agree they are funny guys but pretty unfuckable. And that Khalyla bitch doesn't count because she cucked him.

All humor can do is take a decent looking white guy and put them in the statosphere: Dane Cook, Brendan Schaub, most of all, Chris D'Elia. These guys FUCK , and are nowhere near as funny as their uglier counterparts, but femoids don't care. They like a white guy on stage being dominant with a microphone so they can fuck in a bathroom later.

If anything women really hate an ugly autistic guy that tries to be funny at all times to avoid emotional depth. You know the type, the ugly people pleaser always making some kind of dad joke to diffuse a situation. It's just awkward. They are like "not everything has to be funny-- can you just please shut up" :foidSoy:. Women want the drama of Chad brutally roasting some chink with 2" on him.

Last edited:
Foids will tee hee at every little remark chad makes but will think it’s inappropriate if a truecel told a joke

Foids don't have a sense of humor, or even know what it is. They'll only laugh at your jokes if you're Chad, because it's their indirect way of telling you that they're attracted you.

Humor is a halo, but it won't save a truecel.

based . being funny won't do you nothing if you're not showing a dominant present through height and facial features.
a lot of funny guys like joe rogan and kevin heart are still being insuted everyday for their height

Foids don't have a sense of humor, or even know what it is. They'll only laugh at your jokes if your Chad, because it's their indirect way of telling you that they're attracted you.
they have the humorous sequence of events backwards. Attraction first, then laugh. Not like "oh wow this disgusting subhuman is hilarrious, I have to fuck him" that never happens.

Humor is important if the man in question meets the woman's threshold. She would probably choose a funny Chad over a humorless Chad because laughing releases endorphins (pair-bonding, feel-good substances) and relieves stress. But as someone mentioned before me, an ugly guy won't get laid by telling jokes.

It's just not true. Women aren't attracted to men that are actually funny, they are attracted to humor as a tool of dominance which can exclude a lot of people that manage to be funny but without necessarily being dominant.

Like I would regard Louis CK as still being hillarious, but no one wants to fuck him. Yeah he bred and isn't incel, but that's cause he rich. Same with Jimmy O Yang and Bobby Lee-- I think women and men would agree they are funny guys but pretty unfuckable. And that Khalyla bitch doesn't count because she cucked him.

All humor can do is take a decent looking white guy and put them in the statosphere: Dane Cook, Brendan Schaub, most of all, Chris D'Elia. These guys FUCK , and are nowhere near as funny as their uglier counterparts, but femoids don't care. They like a white guy on stage being dominant with a microphone so they can fuck in a bathroom later.

If anything women really hate an ugly autistic guy that tries to be funny at all times to avoid emotional depth. You know the type, the ugly people pleaser always making some kind of dad joke to diffuse a situation. It's just awkward. They are like "not everything has to be funny-- can you just please shut up" :foidSoy:. Women want the drama of Chad brutally roasting some chink with 2" on him.
It was a real blackpill moment for me when I realized the truth that you could have two guys make the exact same joke with the exact same intent but whether people laugh or not often comes down to:

1) Is the person telling the joke hot?
2) Do they have a nice radio voice?

And then other factors like:
3) Does the joke align with my worldview/does it attack the “right” groups (eg woke comedy)

There are kinda ugly comedians that are successful like Ricky Gervais but didn’t he get started playing “unlikable” characters like the boss in the British office? Now he’s rich and has status so women like that about him I assume and his jokes are often just good enough that people will pay to see his shows. But whether women actually “want” to bang him yeah I doubt it to be blunt.

Side note it’s fucking insanely bafflingly retarded that “who is saying X” even matters like it does. What I mean by that is let’s say a white guy and a black guy make the same “”””””racist”””””” joke. If the comedian is black like Dave Chappelle pretty much nobody cares, but if they’re not then they get their head bit off and everybody assumes they’re a racist monster. What should matter is intent, not whether or not you’re the “right race” to be “allowed” to tell that joke. People are so fucking stupid it’s unreal. Though I do find it pretty fuckin hilarious how even Dave couldn’t get out unscathed for making jokes about trans people kek. People and their sacred cows are pathetic.

Last edited:
Humor is important if the man in question meets the woman's threshold. She would probably choose a funny Chad over a humorless Chad because laughing releases endorphins (pair-bonding, feel-good substances) and relieves stress. But as someone mentioned before me, an ugly guy won't get laid by telling jokes.
Yup, well put

I know first hand that for most cases it doesn't matter how good a joke is, if they're not attracted to you (i.e autistic subfive) they simply won't laugh

Indeed. Just watched a video on this. Anything a good looking dude says will be funny. If a ugmon says it, the joke WILL fall on deaf ears or annoy the women.
View: https://youtu.be/9ChhQnus8zM

They will laugh at jokes but still only fall for Chad

funny = hyper NT

It’s yet another normalnigger gaslight

The very best humorists of modern memory had nothing to do with signaling to stacies or sex having.

George Carlin and the like.

Or Robin Williams. I remember an interviewer asked him why he never dated again after his divorce. Response: "Burn victims aren't into fireworks shows."

Great comedians who were studs, well, that aspect of their personalities had nothing to do with their comedy.

Standup comedy is such a fucking joke these days, no pun intended. It's just a bunch of chads who swarm in there to or from MMA or whatever the other faddish YouTubable bullshit is these days.

What's annoying af is when women say "I just want a guy who can make me laugh". I just want a guy who is tall, good looking, and can make me laugh.

Making her laugh is jestermaxxing in disguise.

I've been contemplating adding a humor recognition module to my waifubot project

at 1st I decided not to because humor seemed to only be a defense mechanism betas
use.

but then I started seeing other usages, such as drawing attention to new information and expanding on it.
so I also have been collecting memes in hopes an algorithmic pattern will emerge.

F5-C8-D099-0199-4-A53-B4-A7-E404-A055-E41-E.jpg

Fb1-Sj-H7-X0-AM8-Jj.jpg

FZ0ds-Ju-WQAM5q-Bn-1536x1392.jpg

Theres 2 types of humor, one is funny in and of itself, the other is highly contextual. It's based on social cues and status more so than anything else. Type 2 humor is heavily dependent on *who* says it. Person A and person B could say the same exact thing under identical circumstances but A is met with roaring laughter and B gets dead silence.

Type 1 humor is more objective, usually employing word play or turns of phrases or amusing juxtaposition of ideas. It's funny in it's own right regardless of who delivers the joke.

a good heuristic is if you observe normalcattles, type 2 the response is usually immediate, whereas with type 1 theres often a delay before processing. Often a pause of uncertainty before they laugh or show approval. Because it is more cerebral and normaldrones only operate on instinct mostly. If it was a joke delivered by someone low status they may say stuff like "That's actually pretty funny". The keyword there is "actually", because they were forced to concede that it's funny.

Type 2 humor is the basic level that appeal to the pack mentality of humans, type 1 is more cerebral.

Hopefully u get what I'm describing. Both require a form of wit and quick thinking, but they are not identical. I think women when they say they like a funny guy mostly they mean type 2 humor, not type 1. Theres plenty of jestermaxxers out there who are just that: jesters.

Last edited:
Foids will tee hee at every little remark chad makes but will think it’s inappropriate if a truecel told a joke
Just. Get. Away. From. Any human in 2023 they aren't the usual evil as they were before but now they are evolving to the perfect Satan's ever

Jestermaxxers are scum of the earth, I have absolutely zero respect for them

Being funny and charismatic people including foids, will use you as entertainment, you might make some friends but for sex is irrelevant, tall good-looking guy talking nonsense is seen as more charismatic anyway.

Theres 2 types of humor, one is funny in and of itself, the other is highly contextual. It's based on social cues and status more so than anything else. Type 2 humor is heavily dependent on *who* says it. Person A and person B could say the same exact thing under identical circumstances but A is met with roaring laughter and B gets dead silence.

Type 1 humor is more objective, usually employing word play or turns of phrases or amusing juxtaposition of ideas. It's funny in it's own right regardless of who delivers the joke.

a good heuristic is if you observe normalcattles, type 2 the response is usually immediate, whereas with type 1 theres often a delay before processing. Often a pause of uncertainty before they laugh or show approval. Because it is more cerebral and normaldrones only operate on instinct mostly. If it was a joke delivered by someone low status they may say stuff like "That's actually pretty funny". The keyword there is "actually", because they were forced to concede that it's funny.

Type 2 humor is the basic level that appeal to the pack mentality of humans, type 1 is more cerebral.

Hopefully u get what I'm describing. Both require a form of wit and quick thinking, but they are not identical. I think women when they say they like a funny guy mostly they mean type 2 humor, not type 1. Theres plenty of jestermaxxers out there who are just that: jesters.
in some ways, type 2 humor can work for ugly guys too-- and though it can make people laugh, it doesn't leverage into sexual attraction.

In a way, being too hot can make type 2 humor ineffective, but for a 6-7 kinda guy, it definitely will raise the SMV

in some ways, type 2 humor can work for ugly guys too-- and though it can make people laugh, it doesn't leverage into sexual attraction.

In a way, being too hot can make type 2 humor ineffective, but for a 6-7 kinda guy, it definitely will raise the SMV
Agreed

agreed. alot of the jokes foids laugh at I don't find funny at all. for foids it's just their way of satisfying chad

Also most modern day comedy is about self-deprecating humor to a large degree. It has become a humiliation ritual. The comics that you mentioned (Louis C.K., Bobby Lee, Jimmy O Yang) all use this style of humor as a form of playing the jester role. "Look how much of a dumb fat white guy I am" or "This is how backwards and Asian I am" then the laughing precedes. You are right about women being attracted to humorous guys when they wield said humor as a tool of dominance. This is why humor that will actually work on women in swooning them is in the form of teasing.

Last edited:
It was a real blackpill moment for me when I realized the truth that you could have two guys make the exact same joke with the exact same intent but whether people laugh or not often comes down to:

1) Is the person telling the joke hot?
2) Do they have a nice radio voice?

And then other factors like:
3) Does the joke align with my worldview/does it attack the “right” groups (eg woke comedy)

There are kinda ugly comedians that are successful like Ricky Gervais but didn’t he get started playing “unlikable” characters like the boss in the British office? Now he’s rich and has status so women like that about him I assume and his jokes are often just good enough that people will pay to see his shows. But whether women actually “want” to bang him yeah I doubt it to be blunt.

Side note it’s fucking insanely bafflingly retarded that “who is saying X” even matters like it does. What I mean by that is let’s say a white guy and a black guy make the same “”””””racist”””””” joke. If the comedian is black like Dave Chappelle pretty much nobody cares, but if they’re not then they get their head bit off and everybody assumes they’re a racist monster. What should matter is intent, not whether or not you’re the “right race” to be “allowed” to tell that joke. People are so fucking stupid it’s unreal. Though I do find it pretty fuckin hilarious how even Dave couldn’t get out unscathed for making jokes about trans people kek. People and their sacred cows are pathetic.
:feelsthink::feelshmm:

based . being funny won't do you nothing if you're not showing a dominant present through height and facial features.
a lot of funny guys like joe rogan and kevin heart are still being insuted everyday for their height
joe rogan may get clowned for his height but he had a literal chad face in his time. he fucked a lot

Foids don't have a sense of humor, or even know what it is. They'll only laugh at your jokes if you're Chad, because it's their indirect way of telling you that they're attracted you.
This. In fact, if a man is too ugly and tries to be funny around women, they get offended. And god forbid the ugly guy try to make fun of Chad.

Women are attracted to height and pretty faces. Anything else is gigacope.

Exactly this. A similar dynamic happens in groups of friends as well, but it's based on status. People will laugh less or even ignore when the low status guy tells a joke but they'll stop what they're doing/saying, listen and laugh if the high status guy tells the same joke.