Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s 9:40 A.M. and I haven’t gone to sleep yet

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Visionary
★★★★★
IMG 5016

Brutal. I know that feeling. When did you wake up last time? Makes a difference

Brutal. I know that feeling. When did you wake up last time? Makes a difference
Woke up last time at 6 P.M. a few days earlier I only had a couple hours of sleep though. My sleep has been all over the place lately

That's brutal

Then go sleep

Woke up last time at 6 P.M. a few days earlier I only had a couple hours of sleep though. My sleep has been all over the place lately
Almost 15 hours passed so you should "naturally" be sleepy now. But you absolutely need to get meds for your insomnia, or something else, that shit can be brutal you can't keep on like this. With any means necessary try to convince a doctor

Can relate. Its hard to sleep when you are a subhuman

Almost 15 hours passed so you should "naturally" be sleepy now. But you absolutely need to get meds for your insomnia, or something else, that shit can be brutal you can't keep on like this.
I know, and I’m barely able to keep coping through this. I hate it.
With any means necessary try to convince a doctor
I have tried. They are cocked and don’t wanna help. Need to get a new doctor

72 hours without sleep? ffs :feelsrope:
Almost. Just a couple here and there like I said. A few times, I have actually been up for 42 hours straight, with no naps. It felt horrible, and when it came time to sleep, my body only let me sleep 5 hours and woke me up

I know, and I’m barely able to keep coping through this. I hate it.
yeah expecially if you like cars you can't be sleep deprived. Can be dangerous af
I have tried. They are cocked and don’t wanna help. Need to get a new doctor
It was the same thing for me, they didn't give me shit so i changed and it finally worked. Change as soon as possible, most doctors are assholes

yeah expecially if you like cars you can't be sleep deprived. Can be dangerous af
Yeah, I try to avoid driving like that, but sometimes you have to
It was the same thing for me, they didn't give me shit so i changed and it finally worked. Change as soon as possible, most doctors are assholes
What meds did they give you

Yeah, I try to avoid driving like that, but sometimes you have to

What meds did they give you
they first gave me seroquel/quetiapine, then zolpidem and then they started giving me benzos when it got serious. Benzos help a lot for sleep. Sometimes they fail, but still better than nothing. They will most likely give you seroquel + random benzo the first time

they first gave me seroquel/quetiapine, then zolpidem and then they started giving me benzos when it got serious. Benzos help a lot for sleep. Sometimes they fail, but still better than nothing. They will most likely give you seroquel + random benzo the first time
What kind of doctor prescribes this

Almost. Just a couple here and there like I said. A few times, I have actually been up for 42 hours straight, with no naps. It felt horrible, and when it came time to sleep, my body only let me sleep 5 hours and woke me up
that's literally survival mode. Been through it and it's brutal. Sometimes you also get """high""" from sleep deprivation, it's the body response to the extremely high stress (even 42 hours is insane, after 24 you can start allucinating)

that's literally survival mode.
Yes. Feels like my body is in a constant state of tension.
Been through it and it's brutal. Sometimes you also get """high""" from sleep deprivation, it's the body response to the extremely high stress
Yes, I was actually so high from it literally yesterday I couldn’t stop laughing in the few hours before bed. I was laughing my ass off browsing .is and seeing the usernames. Felt like I was on drugs. I was also acting low inhib when talking with my mother
(even 42 hours is insane, after 24 you can start allucinating)
I have had hallucinations before

Brutal, i fell asleep at 2am next to me phone after an all nighter and less than 4 hours sleep the night prior. My sleep schedule is fucked.
Relatable af. Sucks we have to suffer like this. We don’t deserve it

And how do you get referred to such a doctor
okay so if we were in the same country i could've 100% helped you on this but US sanitary system is completely different. The best you can do is, either you ask someone you know if they know one, or go on google and type your city + neuropsychiatrist. Read reviews and if someone is good take a meeting ASAP. During the meeting tell him about the fact that you have extreme insomnia. Be brutal, say everything you need to get something. Say it's urgent and that your sleep schedule is getting so fucked up you can't function properly. You have a very high chance they will give you something for your insomnia

okay so if we were in the same country i could've 100% helped you on this but US sanitary system is completely different. The best you can do is, either you ask someone you know if they know one, or go on google and type your city + neuropsychiatrist. Read reviews and if someone is good take a meeting ASAP. During the meeting tell him about the fact that you have extreme insomnia. Be brutal, say everything you need to get something. Say it's urgent and that your sleep schedule is getting so fucked up you can't function properly. You have a very high chance they will give you something for your insomnia
Ok, I will have to try it soon

ps: from what i've heard, but idk if it's true, american doctors don't mind too much to prescribe meds. As long as you don't find assholes cause they're everywhere

ps: from what i've heard, but idk if it's true, american doctors don't mind too much to prescribe meds. As long as you don't find assholes cause they're everywhere
Yeah, there are too many redpilled doctors who will just tell you to deal with it

Yeah, there are too many redpilled doctors who will just tell you to deal with it
Fuck them. Met too many of those. This is a serious medical condition that can fuck you up completely

Fuck them. Met too many of those. This is a serious medical condition that can fuck you up completely
Yep. I know how much it sucks. Nobody is gonna gaslight me it’s not a real struggle

Yep. I know how much it sucks. Nobody is gonna gaslight me it’s not a real struggle
they'll never understand. Try to sleep and let me know if you finally manage to get treatment for insomnia. It will never be the same sleep hygiene like a normie, but it's still better than rot for 2 days straight.

they'll never understand. Try to sleep and let me know if you finally manage to get treatment for insomnia. It will never be the same sleep hygiene like a normie, but it's still better than rot for 2 days straight.
Yeah, I gotta try to sleep now. Hopefully eventually I can get treatment