Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s 9:40 A.M. and I haven’t gone to sleep yet

Tell me how to get abs asap i need to be gymmaxxed before i start college
How do i leanmaxx and become lean with muscles @pedrolopezwasright @VideoGameCoper

Tell me how to get abs asap
Get lean. Abs don’t always have good shape tho. Mine don’t, even when lean
i need to be gymmaxxed before i start college
Just do a push pull legs training split in rep ranges 8-12 so you don’t injure yourself. Never do one rep maxxes. My left hip has a lifetime injury thanks to going to heavy

How do i leanmaxx and become lean with muscles @pedrolopezwasright @VideoGameCoper
Lean is easy. Eat less than you burn. Gaining muscle is hard. Do basic training and eat high protein foods

I dont care bout shape just need them abs to maxx out my smv
You fat right now? Just diet if that’s the case
Can u explain this in normal speak idk what it means sorry bro
Just look up a push pull legs split. Enough online articles will spell it out for you exactly how to do it

What do you want more? Bigger muscles or being lean?
4231125_IMG_0006.jpeg

I want something like this bro i mean obvs wont be like this but as close as i can get to this with my genetic potential

And ty my bruda
:feelsYall: Please don’t lift super heavy though. Stick to weights you can get at least 8 reps with. You’ll thank me in the long run and save yourself a lot of pain. You don’t want a fucked hip from age 17 that’s still bad the rest of your life

4231125_IMG_0006.jpeg

I want something like this bro i mean obvs wont be like this but as close as i can get to this with my genetic potential
So basically more wanting leanness. Start lifting weights without going too hard and diet. Try a 500 calorie a day deficit if you have noticeable fat and you will lose a pound a week (3500 calories = 1 pound)

So basically more wanting leanness. Start lifting weights without going too hard and diet. Try a 500 calorie a day deficit if you have noticeable fat and you will lose a pound a week (3500 calories = 1 pound)
Ty for the help bro i appreciate it anyways im gonna send u this vid im thinking of following on discord maybe u can tell me if its legit or not when u got time to spare

Ty for the help bro i appreciate it anyways im gonna send u this vid im thinking of following on discord maybe u can tell me if its legit or not when u got time to spare
Ok. Probably won’t look at it right now as I gotta try to sleep, but will look another time. Just remember, no big changes happen quick with this stuff. It takes ages to see a difference. Anyone saying you can get jacked in a few months is lying (unless they are using steroids, which you should stay away from)

Ok. Probably won’t look at it right now as I gotta try to sleep, but will look another time. Just remember, no big changes happen quick with this stuff. It takes ages to see a difference. Anyone saying you can get jacked in a few months is lying (unless they are using steroids, which you should stay away from)
How about an year and a half?

How about a year and a half?
That’s more realistic to see progress. 1 year is newbie gains (the easiest gains), then it gets much slower, and after 2 years very hard to get any more.

My sleep has gotten better lately it used to be bad because i spent a lot of time with copes instead of sleeping but ive realised that sleep is the only time I can take a rest from the frustration and misery in life

My sleep has gotten better lately it used to be bad because i spent a lot of time with copes instead of sleeping but ive realised that sleep is the only time I can take a rest from the frustration and misery in life
My sleep is just hard. I try to sleep as it feels good, but it’s so difficult

You actually think it's ok? I always though my bicep and shoulder muscles were way too small
Yeah, mogs my biceps big time. I'm OK in other areas though.

Yeah, mogs my biceps big time. I'm OK in other areas though.
Damn, never thought I'd arm mog anyone in terms of muscle. My arms were twigs before gymmaxxing

I want to sleep

If my mom dies I might. Shes the only person left in my life
Pretty much same here. My dad died already, and it’s just me and my mom

This gonna be me in 12 hours.

Are you NEET?