Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's 6:01 A.M. Time for bed shortly

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Overlord
★★★★★
Over for nightowlcels

You go to sleep at 6am? No way

Are you the night shift cel?

Night shift people have their own society

Try to have a good rest

we resettin' today, up since 10pm and its 2pm already. we getting through the day

Thanks for wishing me a good sleep boyos. I slept from 7:30-12:00, and then from 12:30-3:00 and then from 3:10-4:00. I feel better now after some actual sleep

Thanks for wishing me a good sleep boyos. I slept from 7:30-12:00, and then from 12:30-3:00 and then from 3:10-4:00. I feel better now after some actual sleep
:feelzez:

Your sleep schedule is an absolute mess. Have you tried to fix it?

Your sleep schedule is an absolute mess. Have you tried to fix it?
I have tried to fix it for years. I have chronic health issues that make it impossible to sleep through the night without waking up one or more times. I'm also a natural night owl and can't change that. Believe me, I've tried. Sleep troubles are yet another brutal incel trait.