Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's 3 am and I ask myself why did it have to happen me

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
I know the only reason is because of my bad looks.What I am really thinking is its crazy how handholding/kissing/getting gf etc are just something naturally occurs normal people's lives at some stage (that these are like drinking water to them,that much of not a deal) meanwhile I am laying on my bed alone at 3 am as 24 years old KHHV thinking about this:cryfeels:

I wonder if the homeless think the same way of things we take for granted like having a home and food.

I wonder if the homeless think the same way of things we take for granted like having a home and food.
It's just a cope, kind of like a guy doing life in prison thinking "w-well at least I am not on death row!"

The homeless are a hardy people. You have to be, if you're gonna be homeless. Or else you're dead.

I often think the same

99.95% of all people of our age are no longer virgins

How the fuck did I end up in that 0.05%. I usually always better than the average so just fucking how

27264.jpg

Yeah i have that thought popping outta nowhere. Just your brain coping.
You ask why, because you wanna get a reason. And getting a reason is a step to solve the problem. For example, If you know what you did wrong, you can do opposite and fix the issue. Unfortunately, you did nothing wrong and can't fix that. Life isn't rly complicated, our brain makes it so

Last edited:
I was homeless for 5 months. You mostly think about food and shelter. Whack off now and then just to keep it low testo

I often think the same

How the fuck did I end up in that 0.05%. I usually always better than the average so just fucking how

I often think the same

How old are you 99.95% of zoomers aren’t sexhavers.

I often think the same

What, I thought it was way higher. What with the 27% sexless since age 18 in under 29 years old men?

What, I thought it was way higher. What with the 27% sexless since age 18 in under 29 years old men?
Sexless != virgin

You can lose your virginity at 16 and then be sexless for years, I think the study youre referencing defined it as no sexual intercourse in the last year

Being a virgin in your early 20s is basically unheard of, thats how subhuman we are
How old are you 99.95% of zoomers aren’t sexhavers.

Im 23, am I a zoomer?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back