Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Its 2030 and the U.S. president is a post wall, single mom, landwhale roastie.

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
The world has gone to shit in just a few short years since one man selflessly sacrificed himself for a cause greater than himself in Isla Vista, 2014.

5G technology has been installed in every city and it has subsequently lowered the testosterone level of all men leading them to all become simps and cucks who pedastalize pussy so much so that they voted a foid into being the most powerful politician in the word. The post wall, single mom roastie foid landwhale US president doesnt even have a husband and is STILL unashamedly riding the chad cock carousel (dont slut shame sweety teehee) The foid landwhale US president bans all gyms because they are "relics of the patriachy" and foids are encouraged to be as fat as possible because they are qweenzzz.

The foid US president spends $500 trillion dollars developing an AI program that can scan the facial bone structure of an unborn child to see if the males exhibit any non chad features - incel tier babies are aborted before they are even born. This leads to 90% of babies being aborted but the roastie US president says its worth it as less women will be "terrorised" online by incels.

Cope.
She will enslave incels and use chads as fuck machines.

Only female President is Anzu Kadotani

Anzukuti

I am definitely seeing this happen tbh

That might be 2020, bro
Download

the future is cancer

By what year is everyone fat?

That might be 2020, bro
View attachment 201031
Voting a foid into office is cucked tbh ngl
I am definitely seeing this happen tbh
Its inevitable so long as foids are being pedestalized
By what year is everyone fat?
Not everyone but foids - by 2030 most foids will be fat. As the foids standards become high and they have endless streams of validation, it doesn't matter if they are fat or not --- why endure the pain of gymmaxxxxxing when orbiters will always donate to your onlyfans even if youre a Landwhale ?

Last edited:
Not everyone but foids - by 2030 most foids will be fat. As the foids standards become high and they have endless streams of validation, it doesn't matter if they are fat or not --- why endure the pain of gymmaxxxxxing when orbiters will always donate to your onlyfans even if youre a Landwhale ?

What about other countries? You tell me what this world has become. But before I log onto 2030 Twitter and see what things are like, I have a prediction...

American women are fat, so women in other countries capitalize on and stimulate the growth of this new market. "Poor American men, their wives are disgusting. Come here, let me show you what you could have." Europe, Southeast Asia, South America, etc., sex tourism becomes really popular with American men. This gets noticed, journalists and late night talk show hosts riff on it. The leaders of nations are put in the hot seat. "This is misogynist, this sex tourism! To perpetuate this culture that says American women are somehow lesser people for not being 'attractive enough' to men, and for international women to essentially be prostitutes for these men." Leaders give a wide range of responses. They don't necessarily do anything to stop it because these are all mostly free countries, but journalists and late night talk show hosts aren't necessarily looking for action, just looking to know where most people stand on this issue. They wanna hear the leaders say "This is wrong, we don't respect the men who come here to fuck our women." Some say that. Some give even less committal answers. But at least one leader does not: Vladimir Putin. In case anyone missed it, Putin has been making moves recently to ensure that he rules Russia from the shadows for life. So by 2030 he'll probably still be running things in Russia, if not other parts of Europe if his military might goes unchecked. America used to be the World Police. The military shot caller. But in 2014 Putin was like "Hey, I got guns too. I want Crimea." Maybe he keeps going by 2030 and isn't stopped. So Vlad, by 2030, probably a powerful force in Europe. And we know where he stands on men coming to fuck his country's women: Russia's prostitutes are "undoubtedly the best in the world" says Putin. Yes, of course you should want to fuck our women. Please, come, support our nation and support our women. Why should Americans settle for mediocrity?

I wouldn't be surprised.

given how shit things have become in just 10 yrs i can actually believe this

What about other countries? You tell me what this world has become. But before I log onto 2030 Twitter and see what things are like, I have a prediction...

American women are fat, so women in other countries capitalize on and stimulate the growth of this new market. "Poor American men, their wives are disgusting. Come here, let me show you what you could have." Europe, Southeast Asia, South America, etc., sex tourism becomes really popular with American men. This gets noticed, journalists and late night talk show hosts riff on it. The leaders of nations are put in the hot seat. "This is misogynist, this sex tourism! To perpetuate this culture that says American women are somehow lesser people for not being 'attractive enough' to men, and for international women to essentially be prostitutes for these men." Leaders give a wide range of responses. They don't necessarily do anything to stop it because these are all mostly free countries, but journalists and late night talk show hosts aren't necessarily looking for action, just looking to know where most people stand on this issue. They wanna hear the leaders say "This is wrong, we don't respect the men who come here to fuck our women." Some say that. Some give even less committal answers. But at least one leader does not: Vladimir Putin. In case anyone missed it, Putin has been making moves recently to ensure that he rules Russia from the shadows for life. So by 2030 he'll probably still be running things in Russia, if not other parts of Europe if his military might goes unchecked. America used to be the World Police. The military shot caller. But in 2014 Putin was like "Hey, I got guns too. I want Crimea." Maybe he keeps going by 2030 and isn't stopped. So Vlad, by 2030, probably a powerful force in Europe. And we know where he stands on men coming to fuck his country's women: Russia's prostitutes are "undoubtedly the best in the world" says Putin. Yes, of course you should want to fuck our women. Please, come, support our nation and support our women. Why should Americans settle for mediocrity?
ASTRO PHYSICIST TIER IQ
Russia's prostitutes are "undoubtedly the best in the world" says Putin. Yes, of course you should want to fuck our women. Please, come, support our nation and support our women. Why should Americans settle for mediocrity?
Putin is based tbh ngl
given how shit things have become in just 10 yrs i can actually believe this
This civilisation is dying and by endorsing transgender issues it is officially the most degenerate culture ever to exist on the planet

Last edited:
My country might not even exist in 2030

That's just my theory though. Tell me what happens to the other countries?
As a general rule - what happens in the US will happen to other countries. The feminism rubbish started in the states and has now spread - same will happen with other trends
My country might not even exist in 2030
It will be nuked to oblivion lol

As a general rule - what happens in the US will happen to other countries. The feminism rubbish started in the states and has now spread - same will happen with other trends

What about Danbooru and Gelbooru and Sankaku Complex and etc.? Are they still operational?