Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy It's 2018, being nice isn't a token for free sex . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I think in the post #MeToo era most men now understand the "nice guy" concept. Don't be "fake nice"- it's creepy, especially when you show your true colors when you don't get your way. But that's how it is with everything- so why the fuck even be nice? There is literally no reason to be nice to a woman for the sake of being nice. The only reason to do anything is to get something out of it. So remember kiddos, I'm not saying to throw acid at the bitches face, but really, treat bitches no better than a male janitor or hobo.

"Fake nice." Them's fightin' words. As if good men are just faking it to get laid. That's no way to get laid, that's how you end up in the friendzone and everyone knows it. I can't stand that term, "nice guy." As if my niceness was some kind of secret entitlement or something.

I’m a real nice guy but I’m quickly becoming an asshole. Fuck foids.

Not nice you need to be CHAD

no shit everyone knows this.

being nice is too vague of a concept though

Chad can be nice and he get more pussy than any of us combined

Chad can be anything he wants, even a serial killer, and slay pussy. He can be a total wuss soyboy and slay.

Look, if a women doesn't have sex with you, treat her like a stranger from another country. Don't help these bitches in this cucked system any longer.

You should NEVER show kindness towards foids.

Looking back, I can't think of any times foids went out of their way to be nice to me. If I hold open a door, it's the men who express gratitude. Women are always silent, staring at their phones or looking off in the distance (Probably ruminating on Chad's cock). When has a woman ever held the door open for me? Helped me with my luggage? Paid me a greeting on a walk?

Females are 100% self-absorbed, like a recursive sponge they consider all men just useful tools. Being nice is just "expected" and deserves no gratitude. Don't be nice to foids.

Looking back, I can't think of any times foids went out of their way to be nice to me. If I hold open a door, it's the men who express gratitude. Women are always silent, staring at their phones or looking off in the distance (Probably ruminating on Chad's cock). When has a woman ever held the door open for me? Helped me with my luggage? Paid me a greeting on a walk?

Females are 100% self-absorbed, like a recursive sponge they consider all men just useful tools. Being nice is just "expected" and deserves no gratitude. Don't be nice to foids.
It’s because women are constantly given compliments and attention from men. They don’t even need to try to get validation. With all of the attention they get it gets annoying and old. They are constantly being interrupted which is why they don’t have the frequency to open the door for males and are silent most of the time.

Imagine you are a celebrity. Would you be able to respond to all of the letters your fans send you. Would you have the time and energy to talk to every fan individually? That’s why women don’t bring much attention as men do to women.

In short they live life on tutorial mode.

it's weird how they can suddenly detect when actions of kindness are genuine or means to an end. aren't women just so damn POWERFUL?

Look, if a women doesn't have sex with you, treat her like a stranger from another country. Don't help these bitches in this cucked system any longer.

100% agreed. You don’t have to actively hate on them in public but going out of your way to help them is a no-no. Remember, they hate nice guys.

TEEHEE all my exes where 7 foot criminal chads who physically abused me but I love timid nice guys just work on your personality and take salsa lessons TEEHEE!

I think in the post #MeToo era most men now understand the "nice guy" concept. Don't be "fake nice"- it's creepy, especially when you show your true colors when you don't get your way. But that's how it is with everything- so why the fuck even be nice? There is literally no reason to be nice to a woman for the sake of being nice. The only reason to do anything is to get something out of it. So remember kiddos, I'm not saying to throw acid at the bitches face, but really, treat bitches no better than a male janitor or hobo.
I kept looking at christian young men in the religious group i tried to go to because i kept wondering how the fuck did they manage to get married knowing how much women hate the behaviour of the average kind nice christian naive guy

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

I kept looking at christian young men in the religious group i tried to go to because i kept wondering how the fuck did they manage to get married knowing how much women hate the behaviour of the average kind nice christian naive guy

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE
4 letters
C. O. P. E.

You Missed the point. How did they marry non being gigachad and being so "kind"? Plz explain

I think those men are particularly lucky because they were vetted in a cult like system. Also, how do you even know the Christian guy is "nice?" They could be the kind of Christians that use their religion to abuse power, and foids would be turned on by that.

I think those men are particularly lucky because they were vetted in a cult like system. Also, how do you even know the Christian guy is "nice?" They could be the kind of Christians that use their religion to abuse power, and foids would be turned on by that.
I saw them "In action" they are that kind of guys who are happy/crack jokes but are always very humble, not well dressed etc. Typical church going observing christians

I saw them "In action" they are that kind of guys who are happy/crack jokes but are always very humble, not well dressed etc. Typical church going observing christians

They sound like they are vetted in a way you weren't, because they have superior social status in the church.

Being nice in any way, shape, or form since the dawn of time is the express lane to not getting laid.

They sound like they are vetted in a way you weren't, because they have superior social status in the church.
There can be some sort of status inside the church added to their normism as opposed to my non-normiesm

If you are nice to a foid, you need to rope ASAP.

Nice = cuck behavior

"Fake nice." Them's fightin' words. As if good men are just faking it to get laid. That's no way to get laid, that's how you end up in the friendzone and everyone knows it. I can't stand that term, "nice guy." As if my niceness was some kind of secret entitlement or something.
clockworker iq

that term is so bs, i was nice at default still am kinda, faking niceness is the biggest bs there is , you need to fake being an assholeto get laid