Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITfags be like

B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★★★
"My neighbor told me his cousin knows a guy who heard a legend about a 5'2 balding janitor with a recessed chin and negative canthal tilt who only dates giga Staceys. This clearly proves looks don't matter when it comes to dating and relationships. Y'all wells of ink need to work on your personality." :soy: :foidSoy:

Last edited:
It’s always “I know a guy”. Just the fact they need to find such an obscure example to disprove the BP (if they aren’t lying) actually proves we are right. They need to search far and wide for one EXCEPTION TO THE RULE, THEREFORE PROVING THE RULE EXISTS.

It’s always “I know a guy”. Just the fact they need to find such an obscure example to disprove the BP (if they aren’t lying) actually proves we are right. They need to search far and wide for one EXCEPTION TO THE RULE, THEREFORE PROVING THE RULE EXISTS.
i would actually feel good if they showed any proof for their claims
and the only proofs they show is a nigga who is just friends with lots of girls (like me) but never gets pussy lmfao

i would actually feel good if they showed any proof for their claims
and the only proofs they show is a nigga who is just friends with lots of girls (like me) but never gets pussy lmfao
They’ll never prove it because most of their examples don’t exist irl, and even if they did, the fact that it seems so unbelievable and special even to them shows that it’s not the norm. Also, how the fuck can you be friends with females? I have nothing in common with them and interacting with them is useless entirely

Yeah and a lot of times too when one of the foids on there says something like oh my husband is 5’4 you then find out she has him he’s in a cucked sexless open marriage jfl

I see. What do you do with them? Just talk or something? Females hate talking to me and I hate talking to them
talk get lunch and work related stuff, sometimes gatherings and shit and thats it

niggers don't seem to understand the difference between rules and laws. rules are pretty rigid, but sometimes there are exceptions to them and they can break.

laws are absolute, and unbreakable. Like the laws of physics.

Just because you find a few exceptions to a rule doesn't make it invalid.

Most users of IT are fat, middle-aged, retarded and more mentally ill than a good number of users on this site. By their own admission or through doxxing.