Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [ItemPill] Believing that women care about quality > clothes is believing personality > face

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Women don’t care about the quality of something, the only thing that matters is the name brand. If you believe that they do care about the quality of an item more than the brand, then you’re basically believing that personality matters more than face. Look at the yeezy ripped up clothing, they buy it, even know it’s complete garbage shit, because of the name. They don’t care about the kidnapped racecels, africancels, and currycels working their asses off in factories for the stupid name brand clothes that they wear.

Women don’t care about the quality of something, the only thing that matters is the name brand. If you believe that they do care about the quality of an item more than the brand, then you’re basically believing that personality matters more than face. Look at the yeezy ripped up clothing, they buy it, even know it’s complete garbage shit, because of the name. They don’t care about the kidnapped racecels, africancels, and currycels working their asses off in factories for the stupid name brand clothes that they wear.

How is that a woman's trait? Don't men do this also with sports brands for example?

What women have you been out shopping with OP? :soy::chad:

Just look at h&m and Nike. Most of their stuff is cheaply made badly fitting garbage but yet foids wear it anyway. Nike is only good for some of the shoes

It's an incel trait to shop clothes for functionality and quality over looks and brand name

Just look at h&m and Nike. Most of their stuff is cheaply made badly fitting garbage but yet foids wear it anyway. Nike is only good for some of the shoes
facts. It’s all cheap crap with a label glued onto it to raise the price

How is that a woman's trait? Don't men do this also with sports brands for example?
They do it to impress women and also LARP as if they're even pathetically capable of standing up to world class athletes

They do it to impress women and also LARP as if they're even pathetically capable of standing up to world class athletes

eh tbh idek about the world class athletes part, although some do that. Ik people who wear sports teams stuff and such who don’t watch sports but not only because the team is popular and such, but also because the clothes costs a lot of money

eh tbh idek about the world class athletes part, although some do that. Ik people who wear sports teams stuff and such who don’t watch sports but not only because the team is popular and such, but also because the clothes costs a lot of money
You can't convince me dudes who are decked in Adidas and Nike aren't LARPing as if they're athletic and not just pathetic weak skinnyfat shits

You can't convince me dudes who are decked in Adidas and Nike aren't LARPing as if they're athletic and not just pathetic weak skinnyfat shits

True I guess. I do buy Nike stuff but when I walk into rooms I don’t wanna be known as some athletic maniac I wanna stand out as having money tbh.. but I’m too ugly so everyvody ignores

True I guess. I do buy Nike stuff but when I walk into rooms I don’t wanna be known as some athletic maniac I wanna stand out as having money tbh.. but I’m too ugly so everyvody ignores
Well you are still young so whatever. When you're older that generally changes to even much more expensive outlets like cars or watches, companies just keep finding ways to suck more money out of you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back