Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITcucks too retarded to understand the flaw in their own argumentation

supermaxxer

supermaxxer

Recruit
★★★
(I do not know how to link from here to reddit so am posting a screenshot. Happy for any advice)

Anyhow, if an incel (99.9% of the time a virgin) expects a virgin girl, he has to bring something to the table... ITcucks really fucked up on this one.

Seeing how many likes this got means they are collectively too retarded to understand how they just agreed with us :feelskek:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331_130046_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331_130046_Reddit.jpg
    561.9 KB · Views: 27
They don't know what incel mean. For them incel = users of this forum

I want a virgin.

And it’s quite contradictory when he says “why do you want a virgin” and “why would she give her virginity to you”?

At first he questions why you want a virgin (as if it isn’t something important) but them goes on to ask why she would give it to you if she saved it (which would mean it would have some worth for it to be saved).

So which one is it?

(I do not know how to link from here to reddit so am posting a screenshot. Happy for any advice)

Anyhow, if an incel (99.9% of the time a virgin) expects a virgin girl, he has to bring something to the table... ITcucks really fucked up on this one.

Seeing how many likes this got means they are collectively too retarded to understand how they just agreed with us :feelskek:
"What are you bringing to the table"

Depends on the incel but their virginity too and not to mention 99.9% of incels here have like 5000 things to offer so this ITcuck's not thinking

Now here is a question for you IT, you tell us to be gay but then say "being gay isnt a choice" at the same time, which is it?

I want a virgin.

And it’s quite contradictory when he says “why do you want a virgin” and “why would she give her virginity to you”?

At first he questions why you want a virgin (as if it isn’t something important) but them goes on to ask why she would give it to you if she saved it (which would mean it would have some worth for it to be saved).

So which one is it?
Yet another contradiction, nice one!

"What are you bringing to the table"

Depends on the incel but their virginity too and not to mention 99.9% of incels here have like 5000 things to offer so this ITcuck's not thinking

Now here is a question for you IT, you tell us to be gay but then say "being gay isnt a choice" at the same time, which is it?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back