Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITcels joke about a thread I made and laugh about my grammar and some cope because they know what I said is true

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hao3aw/lmao_theres_not_one_correct_thing_in_there/

Yes my grammar is shit, sorry for not being born in the US or England and already knowing 2 languages, I actually started typing" you're" instead of "your" because I used to write "your" when
I was supposed to write "you're" and I got confused with this

Here is the funny coping comment:
"My mom had me at 37. Parents were both heavy smokers, heavy-ish drinkers, ate like shit, and both had a miriad of hereditary physical and mental health problems. On top of that, my mother has only one ovary and half a uterus (birth defect). It's a bloody miracle she managed to conceive and carry me to term.

I had to have open-heart surgery when I was two, am so hypermobile that I'll be extremely arthritic by the time I'm forty, am highly allergic to the weirdest things, have no depth-perception, my digestive system is all kinds of fucked up and I am a board-certified crazy person.

And you know what? I'm fucking great. I like the way I look. I like who I am. I have a lovely little house, a great dog, a wonderful boyfriend and my dream job. I have my issues, sure, but they can't hold me back"

TL;DR her parents had her at their late-30s, they smoked heavily, were heavy drinkers (basically everything I said that produces incels), she had a heart surgery when she was 2, allegories, shitty digestive system and more and the other shit is hardcore coping like saying "I'm fucking great" and showing that she took it personally

she knows that if her parents weren't so shitty, then her life would be so much easier

I even inspired someone on IT:
"That post makes me kinda makes me wanna do better for my future kids"

1 user even denied and said that "90% aren't gone at age 30 inkwel"

they also wrote other shit which I can talk about like saying that incels are lazy even though majority of the users here are maxxing on something, but water is wet and nothing is new about it

Last edited:
Damn we still talking about reddit and IT?

Shameless plug: reddit.com/r/ITears for posts watchdogging IT

Damn we still talking about reddit and IT?

Shameless plug: reddit.com/r/ITears for posts watchdogging IT
It's really funny from time to time, specially when what is said in the thread is their life situation and they blatantly cope in the comments

1 and 2 didn't happen to me
My dad used to be a gym trainer
My mom was 25 when she had me

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hao3aw/lmao_theres_not_one_correct_thing_in_there/

Yes my grammar is shit, sorry for not being born in the US or England and already knowing 2 languages, I actually started typing" you're" instead of "your" because I used to write "your" when

"My mom had me at 37. Parents were both heavy smokers, heavy-ish drinkers, ate like shit, and both had a miriad of hereditary physical and mental health problems. On top of that, my mother has only one ovary and half a uterus (birth defect). It's a bloody miracle she managed to conceive and carry me to term.

I had to have open-heart surgery when I was two, am so hypermobile that I'll be extremely arthritic by the time I'm forty, am highly allergic to the weirdest things, have no depth-perception, my digestive system is all kinds of fucked up and I am a board-certified crazy person.

And you know what? I'm fucking great. I like the way I look. I like who I am. I have a lovely little house, a great dog, a wonderful boyfriend and my dream job. I have my issues, sure, but they can't hold me back"

Lol this foid has some subhuman traits

The foid's comment proves you are correct, not the other way around. Besides you weren't even talking about foids, just incels on this forum. So it doesn't apply to her in the first place.

Tangent:

We're doing all the work writing up these posts, and all those IT fags do is take our writing, post it up there with one generic comment for the title, and farm it for karma. They're exploiting us. We are giving them "profit" for nothing, and still they consider us pieces of shit. Like it or not, we are subsidizing them, and they are no different from plantation owners whipping us slaves in the back with their bullying and death threats.

Classic IT, doing the same shit i.e. not addressing/refuting any of the points.

It's not cope, it's a foid. If you're a woman, you can literally be a genetic dead end with disorders in every single one of your chromosomes and still there are guys all over the place willing to date you.

Smart people care about whether ideas make sense or not. Retards care about grammar and spelling.

Smart people care about whether ideas make sense or not. Retards care about grammar and spelling.
Tbh.
IT is full of soyboy and cucks so I don’t give a fuck about what they say Tbhngl

ALL 6 ARE WRONG HAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

TL;DR her parents had her at their late-30s, they smoked heavily, were heavy drinkers (basically everything I said that produces incels), she had a heart surgery when she was 2, allegories, shitty digestive system and more and the other shit is hardcore coping like saying "I'm fucking great" and showing that she took it personally

she knows that if her parents weren't so shitty, then her life would be so much easier

they also wrote other shit which I can talk about like saying that incels are lazy even though majority of the users here are maxxing on something, but water is wet and nothing is new about it

You even provided a source and they still mocked you anyway. fucking IT cucks.

It's not cope, it's a foid. If you're a woman, you can literally be a genetic dead end with disorders in every single one of your chromosomes and still there are guys all over the place willing to date you.
Precisely. These females just don’t understand that the disadvantages we have don’t apply to them.

Diet affects epigenetics, so unrelated to genes is not completely true, however I’m delighted to see you’re on the right tracks