Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory ITcels: it's easier to bully incels than just ask women out

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
THEY KNOW WOMEN ARE FICKLE CUNTS DEEP INSIDE. They don't want to confront the reality of this-- they don't want to fall in the rabbit hole of pursuing only to FAIL OVER AND OVER AND OVER, and become one of US. They need to project and hate us as a hobby in order to prevent what they will INEVITABLY become.

Last edited:
Joined Jul 10, 2018 Posts 10,926

Only faggotcels find it hard to ask women out

they are pussy bugmen that only have the "balls" to shit on a meme boogeyman that most of the world hates rather than have opinions of their own. they will agree in anything the majority of soyciety says because they are afraid to argue about anything outside of their internet hugboxing circlejerk safespaces

Only faggotcels find it hard to ask women out
GIGAJFL Asking out females without them giving you any IOIs is not only pointless but can have different bad outcomes for the incel. :society::feelsclown: Said it tons of times here. @Broly

GIGAJFL Asking out females without them giving you any IOIs is not only pointless but can have different bad outcomes for the incel. :society::feelsclown: Said it tons of times here. @Broly
OK, doesn't mean whether you'd find it hard or not tbh

They act like crabs in a bucket, hoping to get into a bucket with crabs

True. If you ask a random girl out, of course she’s gonna reject. Unless you’re chad.
Not only random ones, could be an acquaintance that never showed you any IOIs :feelsaww::feelsautistic:

Looking back there probably have been girls who I should have asked out ngl. Fuck:lasereyes:
I once thought that a girl in uni was attracted to me but it seems that i was wrong :feelshaha: